Friday Thoughts

Nancy B
on 3/9/16 11:29 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Good morning, everyone!

I admit to being MIA lately but my life has been very busy.  I was part of a team of BPW women on a BOWLING TEAM to raise funds to "Strike Out Violence Against Women"... the money goes to support our local Women's Place (for abused women)....it was a full day...brunch, silent auction, live auction and alot of laughter, then we all went to the local Bowling Alley and played for three hours.

Our team, the BPW NIAGARA DIVAS (all dressed in black with purple feather boas and sparkly tiaras) won 2nd place for raising over $2000.00 in donations! Danny's girlfriend, Jennifer, came & brought my 2 grand daughters...10 yr old Kaylee bowled in my place since my knees are so arthritic, I was afraid of falling and twisting them ...painful enough already. Kaylee is so tiny but she sure could throw those huge bowling balls well, between her legs. A newspaper man noticed her and now our team has our picture in the local newspaper so Kaylee is very excited.

This week, I released my EIGHTH Healing Energy Mandala Colouring Book...this one is called BUTTING OUT...to support people who are trying to quit smoking.   I've also spent a lot of time researching for paperwork to support our BPW club's claim to being 100 yrs old in 2017 and just found the information in old files...YAYY!

I was bad at Valentines Day(week) and put on nine pounds very quickly and it was NOT the green beans! So I am now back down to just two pounds over my lowest weight again.   I treated myself to two new dresses and have been busy clearing out my office...next will be my closet. I think it is time to FINALLY get rid of my biggest FAT clothes. I was always afraid to get rid of them, just in case. Am I the only one to fear putting iot all back on again?

I am thginking that I should create a Healing Energy Mandala Colouring Book about WEIGHT & Self Image.

If any of you want to de-stress, feel free to visit my webpage on facebook and print out the mandalas that I have created. There are twenty-two mandalas, all original artwork by me, and all are FREE!   Just read the instructions on HOW to colour them and enjoy.

"COLOUR ME HAPPY"   at      www.facebook.com/CMHMandalas

https://www.facebook.com/Color-Me-Happy-De-Stressing-With-Mandalas-1636733583210634/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(deactivated member)
on 3/10/16 7:50 am

So glad to see that I am not the only one who gets days mixed up unless of course it really is Fridaty and I am messed up again.  I think its Thursday, I think its Thursday.

Yes I worry about regain all the time with good reason.  I keep doing it.  Never regain all of it but much more than I like.  I am at present 25 pounds heavier than my lowest.  It was 40 so I am going in the right direction just sssssslllooowwww.

Ready2goNOW
on 3/10/16 8:15 am

Good Morning Ladies!

Quick stop in...I can unfortunately confirm it is not Friday, but how I wi**** was. Work continues to steal too much of my time, but what is a poor girl to do? Gotta earn a living!

Had an incident on the van where one of the girls was antagonizing everyone to the point the other kids began telling to her to shut the f up and threatening to hit her. It is difficult to manage 13-15 unruly adolescents while driving and even when I pull over. Anyhow, get a threatening text from the girls mom that she has directed her daughter to video everything...major breach of confidentiality... Love these parents who think their kids are angels when on reality they are in a behavioral program bc they can't get along with others.

Always a headache...every week something happens...ugh!

Anyhow, thank God tomorrow is Friday!

Nancy, I need to visit your page for destressors!!!

Linda, enjoy your trip and keep up with the workouts. I haven't lost more than 35 lbs since my surgery last October... Thank God I lost 75 pre-op. But it is the lack of exercise that is partly to blame as well as my little binges!

Trish, please take care of yourself. Sorry to hear you were back at urgent care.

Jeannie, continued prayers for you and your family during this sad time.

Connie, hope all is going well and you are feeling well for your family's visit this weekend.

Eileen, sorry to hear you keep struggling with not feeling well. I am sure the work pressure is not helping. I love coming home to my dog Tink who makes me feel a little less stressed.

Mary, prayers are sent daily your way.

Same to you Judy with your upcoming surgery as well as Arlene with the dental work.

Yvonne, you sure are consistent w your exercise video.

Carla, what will you do without Vinnie? Ahhh , you'll be back there soon for the new baby.

Well, outta time. Have a great day!

Kathy

poegirl100
on 3/10/16 8:41 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sistas,

This is going to be a tough day for me, and I'm already stressed out and eating.  I crammed food in my mouth all day yesterday too.  It's hell when you know what you're doing to yourself, but you do it anyway.  

We're getting lots of rain here this week, which is good because we always need it, but the gray skies are depressing to me.  I need a good dose of sunshine.

On Saturday we have a photo session scheduled for an outdoor shot of our 4 generations.  I hope it's not a muddy wallow!  It has rained cats and dogs all week, but it's supposed to be clear on Saturday.  We decided to all wear denim "bottoms" (leggings, jeans, skirts, whatever) and white tops.  Even Baby Caralee will be in a tiny little denim skirt and a little white onesie!  I wish I wasn't this fat again, but WTH.  We need to get this picture done while we're all still here.  My mom is 86, soon to be 87.  No point in delaying.  

Thank y'all for the prayers.  Please keep 'em going.  I'll post about everything soon.  I'm just always leery of posting things ahead of time.  What if saying it aloud makes it come true?  So I'll wait until we get the test results to tell y'all what's going on.  

Love you all!

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 3/10/16 10:49 am - Evansville, IN

Well, I saw this after I posted in Linda's Thursday post ... I didn't know it was Friday already ... I knew I was tired but didn't think I slept through Thursday already. 

But good to see you, Nancy. I like the thought of a coloring book for weight & self-esteem. I'd get one of those. 

Have a good day. I've written enough on the other post, whined enough about my aches and pains, so I don't think you want me whining again. 

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Nancy B
on 3/10/16 12:45 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Leave it to me to screw up the day...sometimes I am so busy that I do get the days mixed up, sorry to confuse everyone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 395 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1198 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views