Friday is Here

seasheleyes
on 6/24/16 11:03 am - Manteca, CA

Morning everyone!

A quick post to get us started...I've been doing pretty well on my weight loss. I am six pounds from the lowest weight I reached after surgery. 

Today my meal plan is to have the protein drink for breakfast, turkey with cheese for lunch, and dinner is a combination of what is available at Happy Hour. They usually have cheese and fruit available. I think I will run to the fruit stand to get a watermelon. We are harvesting zucchini and other squash now. I need to research recipes for those. I will make a soup tomorrow and throw some in too.

The weather has cooled off here the last few days and I have been in the yard some gardening. There is still plenty to do there. 

I hope you at all well. 

Julia

yvonnef1964
on 6/24/16 1:11 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

I'm feeling better today. I walked twice already. I changed my supper last night to the leftover prime rib  and small piece of chicken breast. Today I had egg whites ham and cheese omelet for breakfast,  lunch I had cottage cheese, red pepper and baby carrots, supper I'll have the chicken and dumpling stew snack will be no sugar added fudgesicle,  Greek yogurt with chia seeds, and apple.

My niece bought a house  last week and last night I found out my other niece came in to town so I'll go sometime this weekend to see them.

Everyone have a good evening.

Yvonne

lightswitch
on 6/24/16 1:15 pm

Julia,

we are getting so much squash and zucchini too. I do cut some to freeze. I love to slice the squash down the middle and scoop out the seeds, rub with olive oil, bake in the oven until fork tender and stuff with sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers, and celery. I cover with cheese and turn the oven to broil and let the cheese get a little over done....

I am taking my grandbabies to their mom's for the weekend and will pick them up on Sunday for the final week of the scholars program.  Man oh man am I tried.  

The weightloss is so good. You are doing great.  I am not sure if I have lost more but I am going to the doctor next week, so I will see. 

We have a great support system going here and it is showing the results....

Ready2goNOW
on 6/24/16 6:07 pm

Good evening ladies!

It is late...almost 9pm EST & I have not been on here for awhile.

It has been busy the past few weeks w/Jazz finishing 8th grade & starting her basketball league for the summer...2 nights a week. Plus all 3 of us scheduled our yearly medical & dental appointments so almost everyday we have been running around. Additionally, I am working, but still not getting the 20 hours a week I signed up for.

So it's been crazy...

I have pretty much stuck to my walking as planned & I am moving a great deal. However, my eating could be better & I am so sick of saying that! I have stayed in this 2 steps forward...1 step back pattern since before surgery. I am okay with my weight, but remain 35-40 pounds from goal. Not healthy & no margin for regain...

I am hopeful perseverance will get me thru this long term block. I am happy to report my sleep apnea results this month indicated I no longer require cpap, I have had my blood pressure meds reduced or eliminated & my daughters are bringing me their size L shirts!

So at least holding steady & moving. 

I guess the boards quiet down over summer as folks get busier, but I do enjoy reading even if I don't post.

Everyone enjoy...kudos to those losing weight & working their programs...it's motivating!

Kathy

mermaidoz
on 6/24/16 7:36 pm - Canada

Hi all...my eating could be so much better...have gained 9 lbs since January and should be minus all that and more...too many carbs and more...still allergic to sugar but seems not so much to sandwich lunches, so know what  have to do! 

Keep posting what you eat, is helpful to sinners like me...?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 386 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1187 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1196 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1132 views