Saturday, July 2nd

seasheleyes
on 7/1/16 11:45 pm - Manteca, CA

Hi All,

It's not midnight yet in CA but I want to start this before I go to bed. By the time I get up and going it sometimes feels too late to post because of the three hour time difference. I had a good day, lunch with a new friend and dinner with old friends. At this point in my life I need to have friends. They really help with the ups and downs.

I am still having success. I am far from perfect but the protein and attempt to be accountable is good for me. I'm two pounds from my lowest weight after surgery. That is my first goal and I am thrilled to be so close. My clothes are getting very baggy.

It is a holiday weekend but I don't have any plans. I need to go to the fruit stand for another watermelon. 

Meal plan: B- protein drink L- leftover Thai food from today D- big green salad with cheese and ham. Snacks- watermelon, cherries, apple slices with Swiss cheese.

I hope you are feeling better Jeannie. 

Julia

yvonnef1964
on 7/2/16 11:05 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Julia,

I don't have any plans for the weekend. 

Congrats on the weight loss and baggy clothes.

Today I got woke up early then I fell back to sleep, when I woke up it was later than I normally start my day. I feel off kilter today.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese.

Lunch cottage cheese, yellow pepper and babycarrots

Supper will be a cheeseburger no bun, corn on the cob

Snack no sugar added fudgesicle,  Greek yogurt with chia seeds, and strawberries with splenda and lite whip cream.

Everyone have a good day.

Yvonne

mermaidoz
on 7/2/16 4:49 pm - Canada

Meals today: Had my 2 L of water overnight and during day 

B. 2 mugs coffee with 1% milk, and 2 heaping spoonfulls Balkan style natural yogurt, 6 strawberries and some very tart( way less sugar than your Mom and Grandmother used) cooked rhubarb...and 1/4 cup bran twigs

L. 2 scrambled eggs and handfull shredded Asiago cheese, and chopped chives, mixed well, in the microwave, mashed up with fork, burrito style in white small tortilla 

Mid afternoon:  Hate to admit it but 2 glasses of Canada Day Sangria: white wine filled to rim with chopped strawberries: red and white like our flag, and yesterday July 1 was our national day ( like your 4 July) so had 3  glasses yesterday. Delish. Did a repeat of wine and strawberries today! My bad. 3 small seed potatoes sliced thinly in rounds with some Asiago shredded cheese, microwaved, ate as snack with the wine and strawberries.

D. About 2 cups Mixed salad ( various lettuces, cuke, tomato, celery, cilantro, diced cooked  mini potatoes, chopped cheese and ham slices , in lemon infused olive oil and balsamic) and a glass of dry white vino ( same wine used with strawberries earlier in day). I am so wonderfully full.....cannot eat or drink anything more...

Yep, could have done better and skipped the wine with berries, and the potato rounds with melted cheese, and the wine with dinner... Holiday over if I want to continue losing weight have to cut  out wine completely, seems to cancel weightloss and keep me "holding" or gaining a bit...

No halo today.

j

seasheleyes
on 7/2/16 6:16 pm - Manteca, CA

I get so many ideas from your food plans! Thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 390 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1194 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1202 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1135 views