Tuesday....

Nancy B
on 7/18/16 10:21 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Happy Tuesday!

We still so badly need rain here. The days are flying by so fast. I finally had one of my incredibly long, badly-needed sleeps yesterday and slept for fifteen hours. JB says he kept checking to make sure I was still alive.

I have been ignoring the brownies in the fridge that keep calling me and now they are in the freezer out of sight. Too hot to be outside unless necessary, so I am dealing with BPW correspondence, sorting thru craft products...yes, silly me...I took my grand daughters to MICHAEL's and got carried away. They are now in Nova Scotia visiting with family & friends. In two weeks, my son Dan, who has reserved a small four-seater plane, & the girls' mom, Dan's lady, will fly down to Nova Scotia for a ten day visit and then all four will fly back home here.

Today's plans:

breakfast: protein drink

snack: yogurt

lunch: one homemade lean ground beef patty w/ tomato sauce & shredded cheese

snack: the last of the cantalope

dinner: grilled halibut filet, peas and tossed salad

bedtime snack: protein drink

I must get out to the fruit stands and buy more dark sweet cherries...I cannot resist them. It is so wonderful to live in the "fruitbelt" here in Niagara.

Still maintaining my lowest weight in years (give or take 3-4 pounds) but want to lose another twenty five pounds so that I can have knee replacement.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Canndesign
on 7/19/16 7:55 am

Hi Nancy,

I am getting ready to take my nephew home to Chicago tomorrow. He has been a real pain. Won't eat. Only wants Taco Bell or Subway. Very picky. Has melt downs galore if you don't give him sweets. Thinks he can back talk to an adult! Like I'm going to be nine I can tell u what to buy and not to buy! He works Carl against me. 

I hope the two days in the car go ok! 

Nancy B
on 7/19/16 2:37 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Oh dear...I must be a real mean & nasty B***h because I would say "THIS is what's for dinner, don't like it? Make yourself a PBJ"...it's really difficult if you don't both present a united front. This sounds like a child who will have a difficult life dealing with his sense of entitlement. His parents are not doing him any favours by allowing this.

*hugs*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views