HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

Nancy B
on 1/2/17 7:49 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

I hope that everyone is doing what they can to be positive and work thru our individual problems. Pain, depression, hardship...we are all struggling with something. Sometimes it is very difficult to stay positive but if we try to visualize our DREAMS and GOALS as successful and happy, we attract better things for ourselves. And attitude is very important. Even just knowing that SOMEONE CARES! I care...I wish that I could do something to make all of us feel better. (sending out hugs and loving energy to you all)

JB fell asleep NYE around 10 pm...I sat up longer then decided to go to bed...that is the first time that I ever caved in before midnight on NYE....lolol. and you know what? It did not make a bit of difference at all! ...*s*

Today, I had great intentions of starting the new year by being productive. Instead, I chose to stay offline and just rest...drinking tea and crocheting and reading. I have worked so hard on our BPW conference for this Sept and have to deal with two very strong-minded and ego-based women...one has a mental illness (knowing this helps me realize that I should not take her meanness in a personal manner but try harder to ignore her attitude)...having said that, I need to work harder to not allow this to hurt me so much.THAT part is MY on problem...she is mentally ill and I do not have to contribute to that by reacting...hard as that is. That is MY challenge for this year.

My weight fluctuates five pounds up and down..still too much chocolate around. Eating, again very ironic considering my life, is hard since I have no true appetite and I must force myself to eat and I find that hard to even bother....thankfully, JB reminds me to eat..bringing me a piece of hard cheddar or a small yogurt or offer to make me a cup of soup.

I've been staying home alot but I did promise to take my grand daughters each out for lunch and shopping for an outfit...better do that this week...next week is fully booked already and I still need to purchase a new 2017 daybook. Man, I sound so BORING!!  lolol

breakfast: hot chocolate protein drink

lunch:  2 clementines

snack: a cup of homemade turkey soup

dinner: chicken & a bit of peas, sauteed mushrooms, onion, cabbage and rice

bedtime snack: hot chocolate protein drink

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
H.A.L.A B.
on 1/3/17 5:06 am

Happy New Year. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

yvonnef1964
on 1/3/17 6:17 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Happy New Year's. Ladies!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views