SMH

Judy G.
on 6/8/17 2:36 pm - Galion, OH

I really think it is sad that people that I used to call my Friends on here have to BLOCK me now because I said to them....that I know that they all saw my post about my mom passing away and yet they could not say how sorry they were to me. I think that they need to GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/8/17 2:45 pm

Judy, sorry that you feel hurt and betrayed by someone who used to be your friend. You have a right to feel that way. I think some people are broken.. and they deal with so much that any more - they can't handle.

I hope you can find in you to forgive her. For she is the one that is missing out on your friendship.

I wish you can forgive her. because holding on to an anger is like drinking poison hoping that this will hurt the other person. I don't think she realized that is she would apologize and acknowledge your hurting ... in time - you could resume the friendship... Feel sorry for people like that...

hugs....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Judy G.
on 6/8/17 3:03 pm - Galion, OH

Thank you for responding...funny thing is SHE also instigated a lot of what happened here and also on FB and ruined ALOT of friendships! If her "friends" KNEW how she really is I am sure they would also block her as well!!! She put me up to doing her dirty work and me being the idiot did it for her and I get the whole blame for everything!!! She is not as innocent as everyone thinks she is!!!

HUGSSSSSSS

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/8/17 3:21 pm

I know she is not. When I first tried to join this group - she was rather rude to me /about me. But - reading her story made me realized that she is a broken person. in pain - physical. Chronic pain will affect someone mental ability in ways that I can't even try to understand. I know that when my back flares up and i am on pain pills- I have a hard time being "nice". I saw her as someone who is in pain. Physical and mental. Poor thing.

for the record -that can explain things - not excuse them. When I act like a ***** - I try to own it... and when I realize that - I try to apologize...

I know you deal with a lot of stuff...hugs...

losing a mother at any point in our life is for most people a horrible experience. No matter how old you are, or your mother, how much you think you are ready.... expecting it.

When that day comes - it may leave you unable to speak and even breathing can be a challenge. I lot my mother when I was 31... I wish I can tell you it gets better... For me -it got "different" . Time allowed me to accept her passing. But I don't miss her any less...

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Judy G.
on 6/11/17 2:25 pm - Galion, OH

Yes I remember back then how she was towards you and I am sorry.

I really shouldn't say much because I am sure she has SPIES reading here what I am posting and reporting back to her everything that I say. I know how that group works.

Sorry that you lost your mom so young. I know how you must feel. It sucks!!!!

HUGSSSSSSS

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/12/17 5:46 am

Well.... She blocked me too. Poor thing. Just feel sorry for her. I do.

mermaidoz
on 6/10/17 8:34 am, edited 6/10/17 11:03 am - Canada

Judy: am so sorry you feel so hurt. I know I missed whatever went on as am not on here everyday , and then suddenly a whole lot of regulars were gone and I missed them, you and your Funny Farm especially. Am not on Facebook so have no idea what went down there.

Please come back and give me and others here much needed chuckles. I will never forget everyone's kindness, support and advice as I went through my breast cancer.

Would be lovely if more of the oldies posted, but then people transition into their new lives after weighloss and may get too busy. Few newbies post here and I guess that's because most WLsurgeries are done on younger people who post on other forums.

Know that whenever you post here there are people who look forward to reading you.Those that block you do not see your posts, the thread will not show you posted. You will see their posts unless you block them too. So those that blocked you did not see your posts about your Mom.

Hugs

jen

Edited: correction..if someone blocks you, you will not see their posts. If you block them, they will not see your posts. Not sure if someone blocks you (meaning you can't see their posts) whether they can still see your posts if you haven't blocked them. Maybe someone here knows more about what happens with "blocking" ? I haven't tried it myself so really have no experience, jyst recalling what I once read on OH about blocking

Judy G.
on 6/11/17 2:34 pm - Galion, OH

Thanks for posting to me, Sorry that you miss me and others but the others are part of Connie's group now not mine. They are all wrapped up in their own little world. If some of them only knew that Connie is NOT so innocent!!! Like I said she got me to do the talking and then left me holding...I got the blame for it all. Oh if they only knew the things she said about them!!! Especially Vicki!!!!!!! OMG she would have a cow!!!!!!

So no I can't post things like I did before here because she has her spies here now and I am sure they report back to her everything I say. Just because she has me blocked from HER posts and I can't see hers, Her friends CAN see mine and report back to her!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

mermaidoz
on 6/11/17 2:48 pm - Canada

So sorry! Fortunately for me am so far north and in another country that I hope am considered neutral. Post when you feel like it and want to share, I and others will be happy to read you!

Hugs

jennifer

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/12/17 5:42 am

Not only that - but since this forum is public forum - if you log out or open window in incognito mode ,- you can read anything and everything. And if she unblocks you temporarily - she can read all and respond - then block you.

Btw - if someone blocks me - I also block them. So they can't unblock me - read a new and respond to my posts, then block me again.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1184 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views