ARM LIFT

angela934
on 4/17/09 5:08 am
HI, I HAD A ARM LIFT SURGEARY ON 3/16 AND I AM NOT HAPPPY WITH. IT I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT IS JUST TO SOON FOR ME TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE. I STILL HAVE FLAB UP UNDER MY ARMS. MY SCAR IS VERY DARK AND I HAVE FAT HANG UNDER MY ARMS ON THE SAID BY MY BREAST. I GUEST I SHOULD HAVE ALSO REQUEST THE SKIN ON THE SIDE OF MY BREAST TO BE REMOVE, BUT I THOUUGHT THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE REMOVE BUT IT WASN'T. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO WEAR SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS THIS SUMMER, BUT I DON'T THINK SO. I AM STILL HOPEFULL THATI AM STILL SWOLLEN AND THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK BETTER. HAVE ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROMBLEM OR AM I RUSHING IT?

ANGIE

ANGIE
Redhaired
on 4/17/09 5:35 am - Mouseville, FL
Just give it a little more time.  But talk to your surgeon about what you can expect.  You need to be very candid about your feelings and expectations.  However, your arms will probably look very different in a couple of weeks.

Red

ANGIE934
on 4/17/09 9:54 am
HI. RED

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE NICE WORDS. HOPE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/09 11:54 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Angie,
I can totally relate.  I have my arms done on 3/26, three weeks ago, and I am not happy.  I must say I have a beautiful incision but I am convinced he did not take enough off...it looks to me like I still have a lot of hanging flab BUT I am not going to freak out until the end of the month....... 
I did a lot mention to the surgeon that it looks to me like the arms still have too much hanging skin and asked him what the revisions options would be.  Of course I realize I would be many months out before I could do a revision but I wanted the surgeon to know upfront that I am not thrilled, however again, I'm thrilled with the incision line.
I'm trying to be patient (not easy)....I'm trying to hold off my final thoughts on it until all the numbness and swelling has gone.

Hang in there..........crossing my fingers that both of us will end up being happy with the final results!
Most Active