Pictures posted, finally!

jtsmom02
on 6/4/11 10:54 am - Mineola, TX
Hi Everyone!

As I've been promising for three weeks now (lol), I've posted a few pictures from my journey so far.  I realize some show my boob and others don't.  I'm still trying to get organized, lol.  I'll leave them open for now for those that read this board and our posts but I will likely password protect them later.  I'll also continue to add new and different views.  But this side was my worst before view so I'm showing it! 

I'm a little bit happier every week.  I'm still sore, stiff, and swollen - on and off - but still so happy with the results even this early.  I cannot wait to see the 'final' and best results to come. 

Thanks to everyone here who has read my posts, answered them, and kept me in their thoughts and prayers!  You have all been a source of support and inspiration for me!

Laina

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

cyndi U.
on 6/4/11 9:03 pm - forney, TX
WOW!  Your resuls look great, I know you are excited!!!!  I haven't taken any after pics yet, really need to do that!  Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi U
Gastric Bypass, Dr. Daniel Jones, Dallas, 2003
LBL, Lipo, Butt Aug, Full Thigh Lift, hernia repair - 5/5/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Echo & Dr. Bullocks
BL/BA, brachioplasty - 8/26/11, Baylor Houston Residency Program - Dr. Lee & Dr. Bullocks

mnmgunter
on 6/4/11 9:24 pm - Rochester, MI
You look amazing!
avidreader
on 6/5/11 1:22 am - Cary, NC
You look great. 

I will have pics made in about 2 months (before and after from doc)  - I MAY be brave enough to post them (I have not made any on my own).  I still have a little swollen pooch half way between the pubis and belly button - looks like I am early pregnant and feels like it too.  Supposedly it will absorb over the next few months.  I can really tell a difference when I am very active - I feel the swelling and it gets very tight - I make sure I sit and raise my legs.

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
jtsmom02
on 6/5/11 1:36 am - Mineola, TX
Thanks everyone! 

Avidreader - most of my swelling is between my breasts and belly button - the top of my stomach sticks out further than the bottom, lol!  That's a first!  But I had the anchor cut AND my gallbladder removed.  I feel pregnant too!  But I do expect it will settle down in 3-6 months as everyone says.

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

bkwc129
on 6/5/11 2:17 am
Thanks for posting these pictures.  I have my first consultation appointment the end of June.  I look very much like your before picture.

You look amazing. 
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 3:27 am
Laina - thank you so much for posting your before and after pictures!!  For those of us with upcoming surgery it really gives us an idea of what we will be seeing.  Your results are awesome!!
NursieGirl
on 6/5/11 4:42 am
Thank you so much for posting pictures and sharing with us!  I'm having my breast-lift this week, and I know the scars will be terrible, but it does help to see someone else's results.

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 7:08 am - Yorktown, VA
Looking good!  Your tummy is super flat, your boobs are perky and your scars already look pretty good, too!
laurak712
on 6/5/11 10:57 am - New Braunfels, TX

You look very good!  Congrats on getting past the worst!  I kept my profile open for a week or two  and let the people on this board see them, then I closed my profile to friends only so I completely understand where you're coming from. 

Laura

Height 5' 7

Most Active