Today is my TT day!!!!

Sharon C.
on 12/19/11 1:12 am - Plano, TX

Wish me luck!  Today is my day!!! My surgery is scheduled for 2pm and I have to be at the hospital at noon.  I sure wish I was one of the early surgeries since I didnt sleep hardly at all last night and I woke up with a raging headache.  So I pray the rest of my day only gets better.  Oh and I finally removed my nail polish myself.  ;-)  Only took an hour.... But worth it!  Well as Jackie Gleason use to say..... And away we go!!!!!  Take care, Sharon

newalpha
on 12/19/11 1:41 am
Sharon, wishing you a perfect procedure. You'll have your results for a lifetime. Post soon!!!
Havalina
on 12/20/11 7:17 am
Wishing you the best!!!
 VSG  Aug 9, 2010 with Dr. Shieh in Fort Myers, FL    
HW 366 Day of Surgery 334
PS: Extended TT, Arm Lift, Fat Transfer to the rear 6/6/2012.

JustLookingToo
on 12/22/11 5:03 am - AL
 Let us know how things went as soon as you feel up to it. Hope you are feeling much better already.

Sharon C.
on 12/22/11 2:15 pm - Plano, TX
Well here is my experience.  My surgery was scheduled for 2pm when we checked in at 2pm they said doc was behind and hour.  I could not wait to get in since I woke up with a raging headache and could not drink or take meds that am.  At  2:30 they came and got me for pre op but I am a hard stick so we had to wait (after several tries) for the anatesisologist  came in and got it in but then had to wait a couple of hours longer since I think I got bumped.  They finally gave me the relaxing meds and took me in but did not start surgery until 8pm and I did not get to my room until 12:30am.  I am still here but scheduled to get out on Friday.  I was thinking wednesday but to be honest I am not in any hurry.  All the docs and nurses are so nice and they have been so helpful.  I can tell every day gets better as far as pain.  They took me off the morophine today which I am glad that stuff makes me itch and have me on liquid loratab and muscle relaxers.  Both of my drains have been filling pretty good.   Now I am ready to get home to my own bed.  Merry Xmas to me!  I can tell I am going to be alot happier with this.  I cannot wait till the swelling is down so I can see what I am gonna look like. Glad its finally over! 
Most Active