Home Sweet Home

Sharon C.
on 12/24/11 12:10 pm - Plano, TX
My surgery was on Monday late and they finally discharged me on Friday about 4pm.  So happy to be home.  I have 2 drains and I guess my wardrobe for the next week will be jammies.  I am happy with the way my body looks but cant wait until the drains are gone and the swelling is down.  The pain is manageable with the pain meds.  Thank goodness I have a significant other who has been waiting on me.  He served me breakfast in bed which was much better than what the hospital was serving.  My appeite has been really nill so far, but not complaining, as I always say its just food.  lol  Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
kate789
on 12/25/11 1:10 am - Colorado &, NY
 Happy you are home and doing well! Enjoy your jammie break from the real world and get lots of rest. Those darn drains will be out soon enough. Good luck with everything! Merry Christmas!
 Kate 

Lee ~
on 12/25/11 2:15 am - CA
 Congratulations!  I'm two weeks post op so I know what you mean about appetite.  I'll just remind you of what my surgeon told me.  We need lots more calories in the healing process.  Get in as much protein as you can.  I don't always  get hungry, but when I get cranky or grumpy, I know it's my body begging for food.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Raven300
on 12/25/11 5:30 am
 Glad you are home and doing well. Eat, eat, eat.  Believe me - you don't want a slow recovery.  Besides, this is the season for great food!
Most Active