3rd day post-op TT and thigh lift

sundaymorning
on 12/30/11 4:43 am
 Third day post op today.
I am doing okay.  I have a pain pump in so i'm assuming that is why i am not screaming in pain.
I would say the worst part right now is I have phlegm from a cold i've had awhile and coughing hurts like hedoublehockeysticks.  I also got to keep my belly button which i was surprised.  
The thighs do not hurt too bad.  The most discomfort is coming from right above the pubic area because that's where it's the tightest pull.  If anyone has questions or any advice please let me know.  

I'm also trying to find another girdle so that I can wash this one. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good girdle for the thighs? Thanks in advance :)
Michelle E.
on 12/30/11 8:50 am
I have the same phlegm issue.. I try to stay hydrated.. I try to do multiple coughs in a row instead of one big one that hurts more.. Maybe I might start some hot tea tomorrow..

My thighs hurt the most.. girdle? I am not at that stage yet.. still bandaged up pretty good.

I am really trying to keep everything clean and dry..

Michelle

Zombie
on 12/30/11 9:39 am
Congrats on your surgery and seems like everyone is sick at this time of the year. I know I am. The only advice I can give you is DON'T sneeze! I sneezed like 2-3 weeks out and felt like I ripped something, I was sore for like 2 days after.

~Paul~

Raven300
on 12/30/11 12:59 pm
 Ohhh coughing, sneezing! Those are terrible!  Get a small pillow or a bath towel folded up into a small square and use both hands to hold it against your tummy when you do either. It helps!
     HW-345,SW-300, CW-144lbs.  DS 5/11/10. 
     First round of plastics with Dr. LoMonaco 11/8/11  LBL, BL. 14lbs of skin removed.
     2nd round with Dr. LoMonaco 2/8/12 Brachioplasty, Thigh lift,  Breast Implants.

Most Active