Thank you

dommiepa
on 1/11/12 9:39 pm - Towanda, PA
Thank you all for your insight.  It helped me put things into perspective, alot.  I am worth it.  My fiance tells me I am, and he wants me to be able to feel "normal", and said to get done what  I want done, we will get it paid off somehow.

Raven- thank you for the math exercise, it helped immensely to open my eyes.

When you think about all the money I have spent over the last 20 years on junk to eat, I am definitely worth it going to this surgery now. 
Again, thank you all.

Yvonne.    To thine own self be true.     hw 432/ sw 352/ cw196.8/gw 200  RNY 8/11/10 Corsettrunkplasty & thigh lipo 5/16/2012.

Michelle E.
on 1/11/12 10:02 pm

Funny thing I was watching.. Say yes to the dress...I saw a few ladies buy dresses in the 7k-12k range.. I starting laughing to myself cause I much prefer to invest in my birthday suit than some stupid dress that I ony wore once and now is stored in a box. By the way, I should donate cause I am never wearing it again besides now its too big.. I get to wear my skin for the rest of my life. I figure I have at least another 40 yrs to go.. 18k divided by 40 that less than 500 bucks a year.. I am worthy of this investment and so are you..

Although, I am still healing, I can see my body taking shape.. I know the results will improve over time. I cant wait to walk around without my binder, support garments, and front closure jogging bra.. Its gonna be like Christmas opening this present by the time the summer rolls around.. saw Target has summer wear out already. I was tempted to buy a bikini. Although my inner things and arms look wrinkly, I can live with that for now..

I always need something to look forward to..

Michelle

bowknot
on 1/11/12 10:37 pm
You can buy a bikini with a flippy-floaty-looking skirt thing.  It will help camouflage the thighs, but show off your flat tummy. I have one that I won't wear in public, but I'll wear around our pool with DH. 
Kay
Michelle E.
on 1/11/12 10:45 pm
Kay,

You have a point there.. I actually wouldnt even mind wearing shorts in the pool too..

Michelle
Most Active