Just had to share my aha moment

Sharon C.
on 1/28/12 11:01 pm - Plano, TX
I lost my drivers license the other day so had to get a replacement.  Finding my birth cerfiticate probably would have taken years but I did find an expired drivers license.  Oh my it was before my gastric bypass and about 200+ pounds ago.  I forgot what she looked like.  I had my original surgery in 2005.  So I went to the DMV and the lady looks straight at me and said "how much do you weigh?".  I immediately thought, that is not on our drivers license again is it?  I told her 148 pounds why? She said " congradulations!  Good going you have done wonderful!  I wasnt sure this was you and had to do a triple take.  OMG a complete stranger made my day.  After I left I had a laugh.... You never ask a woman her age...... but you can ask her weight?  LOL  ~Sharon
Michelle E.
on 1/29/12 12:27 am
I have to change my weight too on my DL ....It was never accurate to begin with though..
dasie
on 1/29/12 12:43 am
Congratulations on receiving a great compliment.  I am finding the farther out I get the more they mean to me.  This is the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard work stage for sure, and those comments are really great motivators! 

Lee ~
on 1/29/12 12:44 am - CA
 I love reading this stuff.  Congratulations and thanks for the smile this morning!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

PBJ
on 1/29/12 2:23 am
that was a great moment!!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
JustLookingToo
on 1/29/12 9:26 pm - AL
That had to be a GREAT feeling!! Congratulations! I always lie about my weight on mine, so it's probably just right now, lol. 

Most Active