Care credit

BonBon1
on 3/5/12 8:22 pm - Somewhere, GA
Has anybody here financed their PS with Care Credit?  We have applied, but DH has read several bad reviews about this company and is doubtful about using them.  If you used their company, were there any problems with them?  I appreciate your help!
                                     Thanks.
Phatchick
on 3/5/12 8:59 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
I know a few people who have used them for dental work and have heard no complaints. Good luck, Sharon

Amy Smith
on 3/5/12 9:07 pm
I have used them for part of my PS ($3500) and my Mom has one for pet expenses.  I have had NO problems with them.  The 6 months interest free is awesome, but you MUST make your minimuim monthly payment on time.  (I pay it online.)  Also just realize that the monthly payment may vary slightly.  (I have made 2 payments so far the first was $160 and last time was 120.  Just so you know.)

I may have had a few extra potholes along the way, but the journey has been good!   

• RNY- Christiana Institute of Advanced Surgery - Dr. Peters 8/09 
  • Medial Thigh lift & Brachioplasty - Dr. Macrea 7/2011  
  • LBL - Dr. Joseph Michaels (Sibley Memorial) 12/22/2011
  • Upper Body Lift with Mastoplexy - Dr. Joseph Michaels 12/20/2012

PBJ
on 3/5/12 11:12 pm
I did not use it for my PS but did for dental work a few years ago.  It was great...no problems.  I think the problems happen when you don't make your payments...that is a must or you will pay tons of interest.  I think I had no interest for a year.

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
BonBon1
on 3/6/12 1:07 am - Somewhere, GA
Thanks ladies,  I really appreciate the info!
countrytat
on 3/6/12 3:35 am - OH
VSG on 01/31/12
I have used them for dental procedures. Never had a problem with them. They are a GE company. If anyone has USAA, they have a good cc with 9.99% interest rate.

2muchfluff
on 3/6/12 4:17 am
 I have not used them, but I did use Chase Health Advance  for laser work before with good results.

cleos_mom
on 3/7/12 12:39 pm - phila., PA
I have used them to finance all of my PS and have had no problem with they have interest free financing usually up to 18 months depending on amt borrowed and Drs. arrangements.
he problem people have with this type of financing is when it is 0% for say 12 month YOU MUST Y THE BALANCE f in that time if not  you accrue interest from day 1 and they will charge you for it so you cant pay 1/2 2)% and the rest at like 24% they charge you 24% from the begining, I ve always paid mine off in the allotted time
Susan.
I am using them again next month
Jujuvee
on 3/8/12 8:55 am
Love care credit. My surgeon did not accept it but we have used it for our pet and for my laser hair removal. But... I only use the 6 months same as cash deal. My husband refuses to  pay interest on a CC.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Most Active