Anyone in Arizona?

Amy W.
on 3/22/12 12:36 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hi everyone! When I was 18 I had WLS because I already weighed 328. That was November 2004, and I then had an extended TT in 2006 (& weighed 185). I've had 3 kids and am now done conceiving, so I'm now continuing my plastics journey. I'm looking into a thigh-lift, arm-lift, TT revision, and implants. I was wondering if anyone here had plastics in Arizona around the Phoenix area? I'd love to hear some info about surgeons here. I looked up Dr. Steven Gitt and he sounds like a good one.

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

christiemon
on 3/22/12 12:38 pm - Buckeye, AZ
Hey I'm a Buckeye gal too! No plastics but I had a friend who had a tt recently with Dr John ward & raved about him.

Crazeru
on 3/23/12 9:29 am
Have you thought about Dr Sauceda?  He's in Monterrey Mexico.  He's going to be doing consults in Las Vegas on June 1st & 2nd.
You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line for our group here on OH. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

enufisenuf
on 3/26/12 2:40 pm - Gold Hill, OR
I just came back from AZ (go there in the winter).  Had consults with two surgeons there who specialize in all types of post-bariatric surgeries-both in Scottsdale.  I would go with either one.  Dr. Mezahari was highly recommended (but a little more expensive).  I talked to two people who had recent surgery and their results were amazing.  The other was Dr. Sean Lille.  Both have websites you can look at and are willing to e-mail you and answer any questions.  BTW, two of the nurses who worked in the hospitals weren't very complimentary about the one you mentioned.  I did look up comments on a couple of websites that rate drs. and wasn't impressed with the comments but you can decide that for yourself.  There are several really competent docs there.  Good luck in your search. 
Amy W.
on 3/27/12 3:16 pm - Buckeye, AZ
Dang... the more I read about Steven Gitt the more I get scared! :P Okay, forget about him... I'm going to look up the 2 you mentioned. Thanks! :) 

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

scrappinbabe247
on 3/28/12 3:23 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 06/28/10 with
I am in AZ and am using Dr. Barardi. He has his own practice and I really liked his portfolio, staff, attitude ...........prices! Lol check him out!

ANEWMii
on 3/30/12 5:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi fellow Arizonian!
I would not recommend Steven Gitt. I had a consult with him ( it was a nightmare!) and I did research and the whole way he does stuff seems shady. He does not seem to have the patient's health at the top of the list of his priorities. I ended up going with Dr. Mazaheri. I HIGHLY recomend him! My advice to you sister is to have at least three consults and do research. Talk to former patients, meet with them if possible. Ask to see real patient photos on your consults, not just the chosen few that are displayed on the websites (which are usually of their best outcomes). I asked to see photos of patients that were similar to my size, shape and weight loss. Prepare a list of question to bring them with you to ask the surgeon. One of the reasons I choose Dr. M is because he really listened to me and took his time to address all of my concerns and answer my questions. I did not feel rushed or coerced into anything. Hope this helps.

I wish you the very best.

God bless,

Sandi

Sandi
I'm a whole new Mii! From 273+lbs to 145lbs. and a whole new life!!!
Lost through diet and exercise ( Praise God and thanks Wii Fit! )
Body by God and Dr. Mazaheri!!!!
1st PS 3/30/10 - LBL/Brachio done by the wonderful Dr. Mazaheri
2nd PS 6/1/10 - BL/Thoracoplasty/Full TL of course with Dr. Mazaheri

Thank you God! I will always be grateful for the change you have made in me! All glory is Yours!

Most Active