UT Southwestern Plastic Surgery Residents Program

Sharon C.
on 3/25/12 1:18 pm - Plano, TX
Hi all,

I was wondering fi there was anyone here on the board that has used the UT Southwestern Residency Program in Dallas?  If so I would like to hear about your experience.  I really want to get my arms done.  I swear they are getting bigger every day.  Or maybe because I am getting smaller they seem to be getting bigger. ;-)    Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!
dasie
on 3/25/12 7:34 pm
Baylor College of Medicine in Houston has a program that is supposed to be good.  I would imagine UT in Dallas would have a good program as well.

The cost for surgeries will be just under $50,000.  My husband wants to build before he retires, and that is a lot of money for me to spend.   I'm considering going to Baylor for a consult.  I think I'd rather pay full price for the facial work and maybe use the residency program for the LBL because that will be hidden work.  But the LBL is such a huge surgery, I don't know if I am comfortable with having someone do the work who is not very experienced with this surgery. 

I would think the arms would be straight forward, but I don't know.  There will be those on this board who can help you.

Most Active