revision on arm and legs

tiamarie
on 4/25/12 11:30 am - CA
Hello:

I saw my PS today to show him the results of my arm lift and thigh left....he agreed with me that the results could be better.  He said he would do the surgery at no charge since I am very unhappy.  Has anyone here had to have a revision?  My was upper arm with the scar under the arm pit and thigh left with the scar in the top upper leg.

thanks  sorry I don't have pics I don't know how to post them.
Jujuvee
on 4/25/12 3:33 pm
I will be having revisions to my circumferential and arms in Otober when i will already be under anastesia for my thighs and a breast lift. My circumferential revision is due to on pre existing old school gallbladder scar and he tols me all along that would need to be retightened after the scar area created new circulation, and the arms just need a redo along with lipo. He is not charging and I'm not upset. with a weight loss of 212 pounds my elasticity is shot!

The plan is to open the old scars and not create new ones on the revisions

What are your concerns?

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

tiamarie
on 4/26/12 1:42 am - CA
my concerns are looking worst then it already does....pain.....time off work.......

I had lipo 4 years ago and was left with loose skin that is why I decided to have the lift.  The surgeon didn't think I didn't to have the one with the long scar on the legs or the arms.  It has been about 7 months since I had the lift and not happy with the results.  I would be even more depress to go thru another surgery and have things look worse.
Jujuvee
on 4/26/12 7:47 am
I say if you are not happy with your results then you should do it. Trust that your surgeon will make it better.  Revisions are fairly common.

HW 405- Pre op weight 374- Plastics weight 203 Current weight 194

Circumferential lift/Brachioplasty November 8, 2011

16.3 pounds removed.

Revisions + Thighplasty  October 23, 2012

Breast lift- Spring 2013

Most Active