Plastic Surgeon in Houston Referral

SweetLilyAnn
on 6/18/12 9:14 am - TX
I am dipping my toe into the world of PS.   I am a year out so I am 6 months to  a year away from PS, I guess.  I am just starting to learn about the PS world after WLS.  Looking for a talented plastic surgeon in Houston. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

scalingback1
on 6/18/12 9:27 am - Mashpee, MA
 If I were in the Houston area I would use John LoMonaco.  I've never read anything but raves about him and his experience with weight loss patients is extensive.  His before and after pictures are very impressive.
Good luck

First goal reached at one year.    
 "What is, is. What will be, is what you make it."  Unknown

Don 1962
on 6/18/12 9:43 am

Dittos on Dr. L.  Have heard nothing but raves from former patients.  Only downer I've heard on him is that he is "proud" of his services.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

kathkeb
on 6/18/12 1:08 pm
i second Dr. LaMonaco -- he contributes on here often.

I would also ask my bariatric surgeon, or others at your local support groups for referrals.

You want someone with experience with formerly obese patients.

You may also find that you use more than 1 surgeon based on the work you want done.
Kath

SweetLilyAnn
on 6/18/12 1:37 pm - TX
Thanks for the replies. Good info...and thanks for the reply about various surgeons.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

JustLookingToo
on 6/18/12 3:32 pm - AL
If I were in Houston, I'd have to check into some of the residency programs there. You could save a bundle, and get great results, too. The reason that I mention residency is that I had to go to M.D. Anderson last year, and I got a first hand look at the great medical centers and training programs in that area. That's where I'd start, for sure, if I had all of those resources in my area. Good luck finding the right surgeon for you! 

laura74
on 6/19/12 6:08 am
 I have my TT scheduled fr the 27th with Dr. Wainwright and was really impressed with him. 
Most Active