pannieculectomy vs breast implants

faedra
on 3/28/13 11:26 am - El Cajon, CA
I hated hated hated the pain I had to go through with my pannieculectomy. Can someone explain GOOD AND BAD the difference in breast implant surgery. I am concern about pain, movement and drain.
presurgery weight loss for Kaiser  54 pounds         
HW 309            
JenSchroed
on 4/3/13 6:26 am

I thought my breast aug hurt worse that my tummy tuck . . . . I did both at the same time.  I had both drains in my tt incision.  I will answer any questions you have.  Ask away!!

On the journey to something new . . .     

pedirn06
on 4/5/13 12:55 pm
VSG on 01/26/12
With breast augmentation, are you constantly aware of the implants? How differently do they feel to you internally compared to breast tissue?
pedirn06

katier825
on 4/17/13 11:52 am

I have not yet had the tummy tuck, but am a little over 1 year out for breast implants.  I went with silicone.  At first, they do feel a bit foreign.  Now they feel and look pretty natural.  I had a lift at the same time, so I had lollipop style incisions.  They were a bit uncomfortable for a few weeks.  Cold really seemed to bother them - I had to adjust the vents in the car to blow away from me.  It really wasn't as bad as I expected though.  The only movement that really bothered me was using the paper towel dispenser in the ladies room at work.  It was set up high and the motion of using it was difficult.  I did not have any drains.  I don't have any regrets (although I could have selected a little larger size :).  Don't rush out and buy bras right away.  My size changed a few times since surgery.

faedra
on 4/17/13 12:21 pm - El Cajon, CA
Thank You For Response
presurgery weight loss for Kaiser  54 pounds         
HW 309            
Most Active