Question about how breast implants feel...what is your experience?

MyBariatricLife
on 6/7/14 10:27 pm

Do you have any before and after photos posted? I am undecided about my implant size. Initially. I wanted to go large but now I am reconsidering and may go smaller. Thanks!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 6/7/14 11:04 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

Not yet posted but I have some on my phone. PM me your email and I will send them to you. I will post in my album here but not til next week.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

csbsteph
on 6/7/14 10:58 pm - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Hi Lorri,

I've had my saline implants for 12 years now.  My breast were horrible I had a condition called tuberous breast deformity; it was so awful insurance paid for my surgery to give you an idea.  It was a complete reconstructive job; I would really like to get them done again & lifted.  At first for several years they were perky & high but after gaining & losing weight & getting older they are sagging a bit.  Push up bras are amazing.  Before my breast job I always wore padded bras & even the breast inserts that feel like silicone that you can buy; I'm mean it was awful...I was just deformed you can imagine it's got to be bad to be able to get insurance approval.  I would do it again in a heartbeat & wish someone would have told me I could've done it before age 28 with insurance approval because I was always self conscious.  You will get used to how they feel but it does take a while.  I never cared about that I was just so happy to finally have some boobs.  Best of luck to you & remember after your surgery the pain does go away & you'll love how they look so no worries.  Blessings,

Stephanie 

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

lomercha
on 6/8/14 4:26 am

Thank you all for posts. The information is helpful!

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/14 9:50 am

I have not had implants but can tell you that it is unusual but possible for patients to feel like they are "foreign". Fortunately, most patients adjust quite easily and even forget how they were without them until they see photos!

lomercha
on 6/11/14 2:16 am

Thank you. That is encouraging!

Most Active