Brachioplasty tight

Cindal
on 7/8/21 9:23 am

Hello,

I had a brachioplasty done July 5th. 3 days ago. I'm having some complications with one arm in particular. It was the arm with the IV. It go so swollen, like almost double the size of the other one. My PS started me on antibiotics and had me remove the compression garment today. I look like popeye. Huge forearms and small super tight upper arm. Did anyone else experience this? I am terrified this is how I look now. I feel like a monster.

tonyadams
on 4/25/23 1:59 am

After a Brachioplasty operation, it's usual to have some swelling and bruising, especially in the initial few days. However, it's crucial to call your plastic surgeon right away if you have severe swelling in one arm that is noticeably bigger than the other. This can indicate a more serious problem, like an infection or lymphedema. It's crucial to keep in mind that edema can take many weeks to completely go down following surgery while thinking about how your arms look. Additionally, it's typical for one arm to be larger than the other, particularly if one arm was used for an IV during surgery.

io games

Most Active