Gynecomastia, Lipo - Post-Op

FightBack77
on 2/16/22 1:20 pm
VSG on 02/26/17

Hi All,

I am 4days post-op from Gynecomastia, abdomen, flank and back. The doctor said the gland dissolved while the lipo and did a Periareolar lift. I was excited to get this done, but after the procedure I woke up disappointed. He reassured me that he got all he could and I should give it time to see results. Please understand, I wasn't expecting to wake up to this amazing body. It looks like the gyno is still here and because of the lift my nipple area is HUGE!! My stomach still bulges over the belt line. I know I am swollen and have to give it time, I guess I'm just having remorse and to make matters worse the compression garment isn't as tight and I am still leaking. I'm not saying the doctor didn't do a good job, I'm just venting!

Can I start light cardio at the gym? Can I sit in the sauna?

AndyWill
on 5/18/22 3:37 am

I'm sure after a few months it will be fine. It's too early to draw any conclusions. The body needs time to heal. After gynecomastia surgery, I saw a nice result after 3 months, but my doctor at the Forme clinic told me that it can take up to 6 months. So nothing is lost yet. And I was not allowed to do any sports for one month and I wore compression underwear for 4 weeks. So be patient and I'm sure you will be happy with the result.

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/22 12:48 am
WLS on 09/05/22

I understand how you feel about the incompetence of the responsible doctor. But all is well, now just work hard to eat, exercise, I think you will recover quickly. Fighting girl!

OttoGleichner
on 10/10/22 9:44 am

I can appreciate how you feel about the accountable doctor's lack of skill. But everything is fine; just focus on eating healthily and exercising, and I believe you will recover quickly. battling female

Most Active