what the??? (rant and semi-long, soz )

tyana72
on 4/8/11 6:49 pm - Australia
hi there ladies,
OK so here's the thing, i still have 4 more sleeps till i POAS and I'm nervous as hell. so far no signs of AF but having some other very weird **** happening that id like some opinions about. first off Ive been getting some pretty radical heart palpitations, no pain or anything just those. and Ive started to get the same symptoms as dumping after i eat..eg...sweats,feeling like I'm ganna puke,a little light headiness....I'm hesitant to say i have morning sickness as I'm not sure if its too early, wishful thinking or just crazy thinking hehe . Ive been getting headaches (which i stopped getting after my RNY) and a whole lot of other **** i keep telling myself to stop looking for symptoms and all as i know the body and mind can screw with you but i cant help it i want this so bad, as I'm sure plenty of you can understand :) help me stay sane ladies.....can these be pregnancy signs??? never had this stuff with my first pregnancy but then again i was 19 yrs old and hadn't had an RNY, and i know all pregnancy's are different.
thanks for reading my rant lol...it's helping me not go crazy.
ciao
Tanya

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

Kerri B.
on 4/8/11 6:56 pm
Hey there! I'm sure what you're experiencing is totally normal. I can't say I have any "answers" for you, but I just want to say I hope your POAS goes well and that you get that BFP. :)
tyana72
on 4/8/11 7:01 pm - Australia
Thanks Kerrie....im praying as well.
cheers
Tanya

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/11 8:41 am
good luck and baby dust!

My "PMS" signs are just like pregnancy signs so mother nature toys with me every month :(
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views