hey there Maryn

tyana72
on 4/8/11 6:59 pm - Australia
hey there chicky...
how did jill's operation go??? great i hope. and how you feeling....any pregnancy symptoms yet??? so by my calculations only 5 more sleeps to go b4 you POAS nerve racking isnt it.  best of luck darl :)
ciao
Tanya

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

chelle614
on 4/9/11 1:49 am - Chester, NY
Yeah....what she said :)

M/C 10/18/10  9w2d...forever loved

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                      It's a boy!

MusicMaryn
on 4/9/11 1:17 pm - San Jose, CA
Oh you girls are the best!  Thanks for asking.  Jill's surgery went perfectly.  Her recovery was a little slower than expected so she stayed an extra day in the hospital.  But she's home now and doing much better.  Thank you so much for asking.  And about me... not really feeling any pg symptoms other than HUUUUUUUUUGE emotions.  But then again, the past few days have been emotionally draining to say the least.  We POAS on Thursday morning.  So yeah... thanks for reminding me! LOL... as if I could go a day without thinking about it!!!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

tyana72
on 4/9/11 4:52 pm - Australia
soooo glad to hear that it all went well and she's feeling better. and i know right, its sooooo hard to go one day with out the thoughts going through my head "am i pregnant" "is this morning sickness" "omg was that a twinge in my boob" lol....everything is do do with the possiblilities of pregnancy. oh well...not to much longer. good luck and i'll post soon how i go POAS. :)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views