not sure now.......

tyana72
on 4/12/11 5:44 pm - Australia
well i POAS and i got a BFN......... but still no sign of AF so now i'm just waiting to see if i got a false negitive because its too early or if i get AF. this is soooo frustrating and upsetting. i just wish i had my answers, lol as you can tell im not the most patient person in the world. so now i continue to play the waiting game and see how it goes..... hope everyone else out there who's TTC  has much better luck than me. will keep you all updated.
please pray for me.
ciao
Tanya

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

LSUtigerGirl
on 4/12/11 11:26 pm
Good luck! 

Hopefully it's just early and you'll get your BFP soon!
boomsheeka01
on 4/13/11 12:18 am - Killeen, TX
I know exactly how you feel! Its so disappointing to be late and get your hopes up, only to get a bfn! Thats why I waited so long to test this time...I hate being upset about it!  But keep the faith, and its not over until AF shows up. Hopefully she won't and you tested too early! Good luck!!  :)
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

tyana72
on 4/13/11 12:36 am - Australia
thanks for your kind words ladies :) and yeah thats what i think....it aint ova till the red ***** sings..lol..sorry for the nasty word.  so i keep waiting and praying and i'll test again next week if AF hasnt shown up by then.
ciao
Tanya xx

MusicMaryn
on 4/13/11 2:49 am - San Jose, CA
sorry Tanya!  I got my stupid AF 2 days early yesterday afternoon and just to make sure that wasn't implantation blood... I poas this morning and BFN.  This sux butt soooooooooo much!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Nikki M.
on 4/13/11 2:50 am
How many DPO are you today Tanya? I know a lot of people who didn't get their BFP's until really late! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

philipwife
on 4/13/11 5:31 am - Converse, TX
Revision on 02/13/14
Do you know when you O'ed?

I"m late too but I dont think I O'ed and I wasnt taking my temps until AF was late but my temps are low to me they dont indicate I'm pregnant but I dont know what my temp were before I was late. Waiting to test or AF.

Sharon HW278/RNY 9/03 SW268.6/LW162 1/3/14 Consultation wgt regain 262.8 Overstitch 2/13/14 SW247.2/LW197

tyana72
on 4/13/11 11:09 am - Australia
oh Maryn that sux balls big time.....soooooo sorry you got that horrid BFN. but keep your chin up and keep trying...you and jill will get that BFP soon...im sure of it.
and nikki im not 100% sure how many DPO i am...i thought i was 14 days on wednesday (i tested on tuesday night) but i could be wrong....hopefully i am. and there still isnt any sign of AF.
and philipwife(sorry didnt know ur name :) im pretty sure by my calculations that my main O day was wednesday the 30th but i cant be 100% sure.
and good luck to you too, hopefully AF wont show for either of us and we both get BFP'S. you'll be in my prayers tonight as well as all the other lovely ladies on here who are TTC.
ciao
Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1263 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 871 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1341 views