Does your increaseing belly up your resistance?

Rhie P.
on 11/3/11 9:58 am
In the first 18 weeks of pregnancy, I was able to eat what ever I wanted and how much I wanted (minus the sugar since I still dump and have GD).....but it seems like now that my belly has popped out and I'm getting bigger and baby is pushing up on my innards.....my pre-pregnancy RNY pouch is back.  I can only tolerate eating very small amounts of food at a time or it's barf-a-rama city.

My pouch is also becoming very picky again.......first 17-18 weeks....I could actually eat bread and even pasta (gasp)....not anymore....I'm currently 4 for 4 with immediately getting sick after eating any kind of pasta OR bread.......

Rhie

Lianne C.
on 11/3/11 10:40 am - Garden City, MI
I had a point where I was not able to eat too much, but that was farther along. Now that I am still breastfeeding, I am still able to tolerate bread and some pasta. The tolerance is going down slowly as we begin to ween. I guess the hormones are all high still
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
mandajolyn
on 11/3/11 5:28 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I noticed I'm not able to eat as much now and I'm WAY more sensitive to things like bread, pasta and sugar than I was before! More restriction and the oddest things make me uncomfortable or dump! I had some cucumbers not to long ago and right after eating them experienced the exact same reaction I would have if I had eaten cake or something high in sugar or carbs.
Definitely more picky pouch the further along I get!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1261 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1338 views