Update..

omma24
on 2/23/12 4:11 am
We were able to get in to have a consult with the ob this morning.  After I stopped by their office yesterday afternoon to voice my concerns on not being scheduled to see her until 12 weeks.  So, we met and talked.  And I feel comfortable with her.  We discussed my viatmin needs and she drew blood to make sure I don't have any defeciencies to start off with.  And since I will be 44 soon, she said we should check to make sure it is a viable pregnancy.  I am now scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow and will see her again in the afternoon to discuss the results.  Hoping everything is progressing normally and really hoping to see a heartbeat! 
I will update again soon! 
tamiissunshine
on 2/23/12 10:20 am - Halsey, OR
I hope you get to see that heartbeat and that everything is just perfect!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

MusicMaryn
on 2/24/12 2:28 am - San Jose, CA
Good.  I'm glad you were able to get in to meet with the OB and that you're have an US... today!  How did it go?
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

linda.traxler
on 2/24/12 4:40 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Good for you for stopping by and good for them for seeing you!!!!  I hope the US went well and that everything is fine!!
omma24
on 2/25/12 12:56 am
Well, the update is that I am scheduled for a repeat ultrasound.  She wanted to do it a week out.  However, due to scheduling it will be a day short of two weeks out.  I was worried because we thought I was 6 weeks exactly, but the ultrasound dates the pregnancy at 5 weeks exactly.  The ob is very upbeat though and said that everything looks exactly as it should for 5 weeks.  We saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac.  So, we will repeat the ultrasound to see if things continue to progress normally..and we will hopefully see a heartbeat next time. I am of course still a little worried.  But she told me not to worry because she was happy to see it looking quite normal..just that it's too early to see much.  So, keeping everything crossed and trying to relax until we repeat the u/s.  =)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1276 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views