2WW

tyana72
on 11/11/12 3:50 pm - Australia

its been awhile since ive been on here but im back :) im going into my 2WW and im nervous but im sure you all understand that lol.

i dont know why this time feels different to me but it does so im hoping this time i am pregnant. fingers crossed...i want this so badly.

good luck to all you other loverly people TTC

cheers

tanya

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/12 10:06 pm
GL, FX this is your month! I am also in the 2ww but just barely, I won't be able to test til around Thanksgiving. Keep us posted either way, we TCC'ers love to keep up with one another!
***sticky baby dust***
badkitten
on 11/11/12 11:58 pm

I'm in 2WW as well......AHHHHHH!!!!

Good luck - hope you get your hearts desire!!

AngelNichole
on 11/12/12 8:19 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12

Good luck Ladies and I wish you Lots of Baby Dust !!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this month is your month!!!!

LogansMommy
on 11/12/12 8:37 pm - Marietta, GA

Tyana,

I was thinking of you the other day.

I too have not been on lately. I want it so badly but  I have been trying to focus on life at hand.

I have had a few injections in my spine/neck and they have helped so much with the pain and my depression is barely there...only taking 1/2 tab just keep keep it in my system...so it seems to be working maybe soon will be our time.

Happy 2ww; you are not alone in this journey!

HugsCheri

Rekeca
on 11/13/12 1:02 am - NC

I know how you feel. The dreaded 2WW. I am currently in that time now. I should be able to test around the 17th. So I hope all goes well for all of us. My husband has been having morning sickness and I have been having mild headaches and I felt really dizzy yesterday. My husband & I are hopefully optimistic.

tyana72
on 11/13/12 8:55 am - Australia

good luck to all you ladies and partners and thank you for you kind words. ive been having symptoms galore...headaches, sore breasts, apsolute exhaustion and general feeling like **** so i am hoping that all this is a positive sign towards a BFP :)

i do my test on the 27th of november :P

scared ****less of that tiny test lol

good luck all

tanya

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/12 5:07 am
Your s/s sound hopeful! FX for a bfp! I am about 6dpo and have been having muscle twinges on my left and right ovary, though mostly my left (the side I'm pretty sure I ovulated from) and I'm also having vivid dreams. I hope this are true s/s and that I'm not just reading too much into it. Keep us updated, good luck!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1263 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1341 views