Transverse baby update...

Stacey D.
on 4/21/13 10:20 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Well I went to the dr on Friday and baby flipped all the way around and her head is now on right and butt on left; complete opposite of the week before. Dr was actually pretty surprised as this is unusual to keep going back and forth; however she said she is a small baby so she has room to basically swing her feet from side to side. Dr believes she looks like she is doing that and not going head down then back up. So what do we do; right now the dr feels because she is laying the way she is and so high she believes waiting is a better option than csection . We are going to see if she will move down what I have to ensure is that if I start feeling consistent contractions font wait until active labor to go to hospital as we don't want my water to break and her be transverse....so I will be cautious and hope for a turning baby! Hope everyone has a great week.

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

Alice P.
on 4/21/13 10:23 pm

Hang in there!  If she has room hopefully she will move on her own!  And C-sections aren't so bad--I've had 2 and my 3rd is scheduled for this Weds.

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1260 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 869 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1337 views