Revision Schedule..

Luvsdaislands
on 6/7/12 1:35 am - Landover, MD
Hello everyone,

It's be a long time since I visited ObesityHelp.  A litle background on me...I had RNY surgery in September of 06, started at 398lbs. and by 08 I was down to my lowest at 204lbs.  Last year I was hospitalized for stomach pains and come to find out I had a bleeding ulcer and was anemic and had to get a blood transfusion.  I was gaining weight and I couldn't stop gaining so I decided that i WANTED a revison and went to a seminar.  Upon talking to the sugeons team members she at first advised that I didn't need a revision and to get back on track since I had only gained 50lbs.  but when I told her of my ulcer she immediately advised me to see the surgeon.

Fastforward....April I had a scope done and found out that I not only had an ulcer...but THREE (3) ulcers and was put on medicine.  Yesterday I went back for a follow up and the surgeon said that I NEEDED a revison to correct the ulcer(S).  OK, I am fine with that.....but NOW I need to know from you all that had revision... WHAT TO EXPECT??

Luvs!

Only look back in life to know where you DON'T want to go

Most Active