Contacting Members

heathercross
on 3/7/14 9:35 pm, edited 3/7/14 9:35 pm - New York, NY

I just got 3 more emails since Wed.  I am more than happy to answer any questions but most of the answers are in my profile.  Basic and what I call (silly questions) like did you lose all the weight, what was your starting and ending weight, and why did you do it drive me nuts.  I might starting blasting these people.  My new "canned" reply I think might be "thank you for your email. I'd be happy to answer any question that is not addressed in my profile.  I apologize if this comes off rude, but, I get so many emails every week that its time consuming.  Feel free to click here to read my profile.  I've posted since my RNY in 2002.  While I don't update religiously anymore, I did in the beginning.  Feel free to reach out afterward with any additional questions I did not address in my profile. All the Best, Heather"

LOL....It drives me nuts!!! I am more than happy to help.  Lisa bee zee was amazing but I read and read and read before I asked.

Jen Lyn
on 3/7/14 10:05 pm
RNY on 11/11/13

That is a lot of emails.  I would think you have paid it forward enough to just ignore emails. You could even take a break from it if you wanted to.  I hate to hear your helping is causing you stress.  Your answers are appreciated and so are you.  Take care of you first and don't ever feel bad for doing so.  :0)

Most Active