almost 5 months - not sure if on target

elaynew
on 5/2/11 10:58 pm - Mohegan Lake, NY
I had my surgery 12/9/10.  I am almost 5 months out.  I can definitely tell a difference in myself.  I still have "fat girl" tendencies tho.  Like asking for a table at a restaurant when I know I can fit in "most" booths.  I don't go back and see the surgeon for another month but I would love to know where everyone else is at this point too.  

I am eating between 600-700 calories a day on average.  Definitely not getting enough exercise in but it's tough.  I have a 16 month old baby at home.  Now that my schedule at work changed I will be able to get more in the morning.  I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill yesterday but today I think I'm only going to be able to get some wii fit in.  I am getting between 60-80 grams of protein in.  I take my vitamins everyday.  I set a timer on my phone so I can remember them otherwise I know that I would forget.  

I am excited to be 10.4 lbs away from 100.  I started my journey at 336 and I am currently 246.6. 

Is there anyone else at 5 months?  How is everyone else doing?

Melissalove3
on 5/2/11 11:43 pm - Portland, OR
You are 9 days behind me... You are doing Fantastic!!!!  Keep up the good work. We are 10 lbs from Century club.  Woo-hoo!!!!!!

jenni93
on 5/3/11 12:33 am
You are doing wonderfully!  I had my surgery on 12/14/10, so I'm a few days behind you.  I'm eating roughly the same calories as you, and not getting a lot of exercise either.  I know that's an area where I need to step it up, but like you, my schedule gets in the way.  I haven't lost as much weight as you, though I guess I was a "lighter weight" than you to start with.  Either way, I'd say you're right on track and rockin' along.  Keep up the great work!

SW:  285   GW:  155    CW:  143          

dropnthemlbs
on 5/3/11 2:00 am

Sounds like your doing great and right on track if not ahead... my surg was 12-7-2010 so im almost at my 5 month mark too...
i try to get all my protien in and take all my vitamins I struggle a lot with eating enough and think i need to up my food intake i prob eat around 400-500 a day ...
i started my journey at 231 current weight is 159 goal weight 135
keep me posted on ur success!

msjkk2020
on 5/3/11 4:19 am - Eufaula, OK
I am soooooo happy for you, but feeling sad for myself...I had the RNY on 12/14/10....today is 5 months for me and I have only lost 55 lbs. I am 5'4" and my starting weight was 250.....I am so upset about this stall I am in....very happy for you though .  Keep up the good work...

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 223 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 350 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 233 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 131 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 21 views
Recent Topics