2 weeks out

hellyham
on 5/30/11 11:36 pm - ME
Hi all, im almost 2 week out and ive hit a stall. ive lost 10 lbs and i havent lost in the last 3 days.
i know im sounding like a wine butt but i was wondering if this is normal? I have started to track my calories. I am tracking what i eat and how many protein grams but not calories, so i will keep you posted. any input would be helpful.

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 11:37 pm - Boston, MA
 I stalled for 14 days at 2 weeks out then I droped 10 pounds in a few days, it's a common time to stall.. just keep doing what you're doing!
Don27516
on 5/31/11 12:25 am - NC
 I stalled for 21 days when I was 2 weeks out. This is very normal. Stick with your doctors plan and try to stay off the scale.

hellyham
on 5/31/11 12:40 am - ME
Thank you for your responces, its nice to know im not alone...lol...
Michelle1130
on 5/31/11 12:49 am - Fairbanks, AK
The first six weeks post surgery don't think so much about weight loss as healing.  You should be resting, making sure you get your protein in and drinking fluids.  I didn't even get on the scale until 3 weeks out.  There is still swelling to contend with.  Rest assured, the weight WILL come off.  I don't think I would even call it a stall at 2 weeks out.  The first weeks you are propably still losing fluids you obtained in the hospital.  Concentrate on healing at this point, not the weight loss and you won't drive yourself nuts!  Take care of you!
hellyham
on 5/31/11 1:07 am - ME
Thank you michelle for that kick in the pants(per say lol). i have been on the scale at least 6x a day. i am sooo worried i will not lose weight like everyone else. I know everyone is differant, but its still hard to not compare. I gained 9 lbs in the hospital and i have lost that and another 10 so in hide sight i guess im doing awesome but im so anxious for the scale to move. But again thank you for getting me to see the light. no scale except wednesday morn. i will have the hubby lock it up.

immafatgirl
on 5/31/11 2:56 am - KY
o,no, no, i havnt had surgery but ive been on plenty of diets. u never want to get on the scale that much . put them away , just weigh once a month or so. u r setting your self up for failure by doing this..
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 78 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 78 views