Update

pima-crow
on 6/12/11 1:59 am - Sacaton, AZ
Hi All!  I had surgery on June 9th, all went well, I didn't require much pain meds I think I only had it twice while I was in the hospital.  Had surgery at 7:00 am and was up and walking around at 3:00 pm.  Slept as much as I could while I was in the hospital.  Came home yesterday and went straight to bed trying to fully recover without complications.  Still have not had any meds as I have no pain at all.  I think I am doing a whole lot better then I thought I would be.

My goals are to get in all my vitamins, water, protein, the required amount of food, and to continue walking around the house. I will continue to lounge and be the queen bee and let everyone wait on me I do not want to rush and complicate things, although I feel pretty good I know it's too soon to resume my normal living duties. 

I hope everyone who had surgery before or around the time I did is doing just as well and I wish for a speedy recovery to all.

Lindylou1
on 6/12/11 2:33 am - CA
Wow! Sounds like things are going great for you. Congrats.

mdolan20
on 6/12/11 2:55 am - Brick, NJ
Sounds good! Thank goodness you are having an easy recovery! Good luck!
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

ObiMomKenobi
on 6/12/11 4:02 am
That is awesome that you are doing so well! I am really happy for you, and happy to hear the success story! I am pre-op, and love hearing when people are doing well. It lessens my fears.

Take care
Amanda :)

princessfrogee
on 6/12/11 4:55 am - AL
Great to hear!  Glad all went well and you have had no complications!  Cannot wait until I am on the other side as well.  Hope mine goes this well!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
hkailey
on 6/12/11 5:10 am
On a good road to recovery.  Awesome....You are doing great! 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views