TOM and RNY. Which is worst?

kim_in_alabama
on 7/9/11 4:47 am
Holy Crap!!!! I am 2 weeks out and I feel like a dump truck ran over me. 
I had what they call a total hysterectomy which mean they took out my uterus and left my tubes so I still have the TOM feelings and weight gain and tenderness and hell straight PMS every month. 

Then having the surgery and in process of healing my body is feels worst now then after surgery.  I am tired, I have no energy, I look like how I feel.  I've been getting fluids in but still feeling yuck.  Got up this morning folded laundry and went right back to sleep.  I just got up about an hour ago to put on dinner and feel weak.  I guess it's better then menopause and having RNY or is it?

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
birthdaygirl
on 7/9/11 3:53 pm - Lithonia, GA
Hi!.....take it easy on yourself.......alot of people started on their TOM the day of surgery or shortly after.....

I had 10 kids and after the birth of my last in 07 I got tht ESSURE procedure so my baby days are over.....sorta and sorta

what I missed about being pregnant all those times were no periods.......now I am a bloater all during my cycle. the only time I am not bloated is when I am on my period and that is when I weigh myself....once a month on the last day of my priod first thing in the morning....
after RNY, I noticed my periods are heavier in flow so watch your iron levels because I am anemic and have to take good iron supplements....right now I am on prescription INTEGRA iron....but I am so chronically tired and fatigued I am looking into getting an iron injection or IV iron

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 310 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 84 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??