UNJURY Protein Powder

SoDetermined
on 7/9/11 12:02 am - GA
After reading all the GREAT reviews I want to try it. MY ONLY QUESTION is can you buy it in stores and if SO what stores? Or is it ONLY ONLINE and how long does it take to ship?
latindiva
on 7/9/11 12:26 am
I have used Unjury since before surgery I only use the unflavored I find the other flavors TOO SWEET. You can only buy it online and it usually ships next day. However if you have not had surgery yet i suggest you order the samples and also get samples from other sources like vitalady or nectar as you may find that your tastebuds may change after surgery and you don't want to be left with tubs of protein.

KSKVA11
on 7/9/11 5:29 am - Manassas, VA
I was so sick of the sweet protein powders.  I bought Pur unflavored, but it is still whey protein and tastes like powdered milk.  I put it in V-8 Juice and added lime juice and Nature's Seasons and a couple drops of Tobasco.  Yum!  HOWEVER...just discovered Unjury Chicken Soup flavored powder.  I'm in heaven.  Super simple no yukky sweet any more.
Mandee
on 7/9/11 12:49 am - NY
I love Unjury.  The hospital where I had my surgery carried it, but other than that the only place I've seen it available is online.  I also use the unflavored most of the time.  I can do the classic chocolate, but the strawberry is horribly sweet.  I agree to try to sample packets first.  They have a starter kit on the website.

pregnancy calendar

amberd910
on 7/9/11 1:41 am - CT
They only sell it online from what I have seen. If you opt for the Unflavored you still need to keep in mind, it still has flavor. Unflavored people usualy mix in with Crystal Lite or things like that. To me it was nasty and tasted awful.
I do the Vanilla and Strawberry. I make a "milkshake" every night. I pour 8 oz ff milk in the blender with a scoop of Vanilla and a 1/4 scoop of strawberry. Blend it up and serve over ice. It's delicious!
And for their shipping, if you place your order in the morning it usually ships the same day. For me in CT, it takes 2 business days to get my order by ground courier.
They have really great customer service and you can return any OPENED container to them for a full refund or exchange, no questions asked (I've done it myself to return the Unflavored).

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/9/11 2:25 am - OH
Around here the gift shops at the hospitals that do bariatric surgeries carry it.  If you buy it online, you can order individual samples to see what you do and do not like.  They get the product out very quickly, so the time it takes is really just the actual transportation time from them tot you. 

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

heres2changingmylife
on 7/9/11 2:30 am
I have bought unjury in a local Medical supply shop..........the kind that sells walkers, chairs ect.

wufpackerfan
on 7/9/11 4:26 am - Garner, NC
I think it's only available online.  I purchase it online.  I've tried the chocolate, vanilla and chocolate splendor.  All are good but the chocolate splendor is my favorite.  I still buy it and drink it even at 4months out.  I drink a shake every morning.  Tastes great to me.  I wouldn't still be drinking it if it didn't taste pretty darn good.  Great source of helping me get in my protein and for me it's a great breakfast item...easy to do especially during the work week.  I found that it ships pretty quickly...takes a few days but I think the company is out of Virginia and I live just south in NC so perhaps it takes less time to get to me since I'm so close.  Oh, and the more canisters you purchase the more of a discount you get.  If you order a certain number of canisters you get free shipping.  I always order around 5-6, whatever it takes to get the free shipping.  I think they discount each canister $1 for every extra one you purchase.  Be sure to read their webpage...they explain it.  I try to order a new supply before my current canister runs out so I usually always have some on the pantry shelves.  I credit UNJURY to helping me make it thru those tough 3 weeks of liquids after surgery.  
I love the product and would recommend it to anyone.

-Donna

"Nothing tastes as GOOD and being HEALTHY FEELS!" 

RNY (3/11)   Age: 45  Height: 5'5"  &  NO plastic surgical procedures                                                      Starting weight: 270  Lowest weight: 132  Goal weight: 135  Current weight: 138.8 

wufpackerfan
on 7/9/11 4:32 am - Garner, NC
Oh, and my taste buds didn't change after surgery either.  I have read that lots of folks experience this but it hasn't happened to me.  Everything I eat now tastes just like it did before I had surgery.  The Unjury Chocolate Splendor tastes similar to the regular Chocolate flavor but might have a bit more chocolately flavor to it.  I just prefer it over the others but vanilla and chocolate are good too.  I have to confess that I've never tried the strawberry.  Too many folks on this website said it wasn't good so I just never bothered to try it but I'm sure it can't be bad.  I think UNJURY is a good choice--it was for me but that's just my opinion/2 cents worth.  I guess you have to try it first to see if you think it's right for you.  Check out their website--they do have sample packets they sell and can send you.  Good luck with it.

"Nothing tastes as GOOD and being HEALTHY FEELS!" 

RNY (3/11)   Age: 45  Height: 5'5"  &  NO plastic surgical procedures                                                      Starting weight: 270  Lowest weight: 132  Goal weight: 135  Current weight: 138.8 

Margo2011
on 7/9/11 11:39 am - PA
Check your doctors office, mine carries it as well as a couple health food and hospital supply stores. Its cheaper for me at the health and equipment supply store. They also do classes and alot of other medical support items.
Recent Topics