Frustrated...Dr office

pamelatx111
on 7/12/11 11:30 am - TX
Everything has gone smoothly up till now.  My surgery is scheduled for Monday the 18th. I have one more procedure that must be done before surgery and I feel like the Dr office is dragging their feet. They have had a month and a half to get this approved and scheduled and about 2 weeks ago I called and got on them to get this done.  I have called every day for the past week and yet they still keep passing the buck.  I don't want tot have to move my surgery but it is a possibility. I guess if it is meant to be it will happen Monday. If not then we will try again.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Just got discouraged for a moment.

Laugh Often. Regret Nothing!                               Surgery date 7/18/11
GrandmaSusan
on 7/12/11 11:36 am - ME
I don't blame you for being worried or discouraged.  My surgery is also scheduled for the 18th and I'd totally freak if they changed it on me.  I've been working on this since Fall  !!!!  Arms around, Susan
My Name is Susan & I'm a Happy Loser!!

Antonia R.
on 7/12/11 2:34 pm - University Park, IL
VSG on 06/11/13
I don't blame you. You've been waiting for this forever. I would advise you to call every day and make it clear everytime about your time restraints. Pray on it and don't stress because it won't change the outcome.
immafatgirl
on 7/13/11 12:11 am - KY
17 months and counting for me. i got approved-then denied, because my dr had yet to send the paperwork in that was supposed to be. i find out at the last minute when u only have 30 days to appeal and still wonder if they are doing what needs to be done. sometimes since its not their life they are messing with , they just dont think.. i can tell them what i need sone and a week later i have actually got the words. hmm"i mustve forgotten" . well, if u work in the medical field , forgetting about ppls health is way below the norm..... when i was scheduled for cardiac tests . they made my appt and never gave me the dat . they kept getting upset cause i kept calling. i finally called and made my own appt a month later and they said an appt was never called in for me. things like this can be annoying and it makes you wonder what ppl are thinking. . next time i see my doc, im gonna sit him down and make him be still long enough to hear what i have to say about it all. if i do get the chance to get my wls. he will take care of me the right way . ppl need to be learning or find another career. i understand your discouragement completely. some things are un-called for and very unprofessional.. even us without some special degree know what is ....so my insurance had s been submitted again(i think) .. lets see what happens from here. . to some of us time is the essance..... id hate to break out the kung -fu. lol
pamelatx111
on 7/13/11 3:49 pm - TX
UPDATE:
I was able to get a date for Friday for the IVC filter to be put in. I have to drive and hour away but at least it doesn't change my surgery date!

Laugh Often. Regret Nothing!                               Surgery date 7/18/11
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 318 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 236 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 299 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 71 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 71 views