Ceviche & Sushi!

Sasrah1972
on 7/22/11 9:35 am - NY
I feel like a real person!

I had a ceviche appetizer and one piece of tuna sushi on top of brown rice for dinner tonight. The ceviche was made in a near oil free vinegarette, with salmon and some radish and other veggies. The tuna was over a little bit of brown rice and I couldn't finish all the rice, but the fish was awesome.

While I didn't measure, just eyeballed, I'd say I ate close to 4oz of fish. The rice seems to have been OK, no side effects yet. And the soy sauce and wasabi were delicious!

Anyone have good ceviche recipes for home?

Have a great weekend everyone--stay cool.
Sasrah
RNY 5.17.11

waitinggame
on 7/22/11 12:00 pm - Bowie, MD
Sounds so yummy--and cool! I had ceviche at a wedding this winter and LOVED it. I'd love to find a good recipe. Perhaps I'll dig around a little...

Glad you were able to enjoy some yummy goodness!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Proudtobaloser
on 7/22/11 4:01 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Link to some Ceviche recipes. Not sure of the caloric content nor the fat..........

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/CZAngelsSpace/CevicheRecipes.htm l

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

Most Active
Recent Topics