33 weeks post op (w pics)

elaynew
on 7/27/11 11:19 pm - Mohegan Lake, NY

I am 33 weeks post op today.  I have lost a total of 122.4 lbs and have gone from a 26/28 to  14/16 - teetering on fitting into a 12 - which is nuts cause i can't remember the last time I was less that a size 20 - at least back in high school (15 years ago).  I am wearing an xl shirt - down from a 4x.

I'm not bragging in this post.  I want newbies reading this to know that this is a great tool and if you do it right you will be successful.

That being said, I don't exercise as much as I should.  I have an 18 month old at home and getting in exercise is hard when you work full time.  I am working on that but definitely need to increase it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

elaynew
on 7/27/11 11:22 pm - Mohegan Lake, NY
sorry - I didn't know how to add the pics from day 1

Tonya0531
on 7/27/11 11:23 pm - Lake, MS
Wow!  What a difference.  Great job and you look awesome!
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
Jacobsmama08
on 7/27/11 11:26 pm - Morgan Hill, CA
AWESOME!! Congrats. I am on the verge of being 12 weeks post op and I hit 97 pounds today... although only about 60 of that is post op. But I was wearing a 34, 5x and bought some 22 capris last week. It's an AWESOME feeling isn't it? I can NOT wait til I'm wearing something in the 'teens... I, too have a small child, he's 3, and I go to school full time, I have been lax about getting to the gym as well, I keep telling myself once I hit 100 pounds lost I gotta get going, as it's getting closer I'm getting worried... LOL. I have to do SOMETHING about these bat wings, though, let me tell you!!

You look great! Keep it up!

Jenni

Highest weight :412, Weight on surgery day (5/2/11): 370.

elaynew
on 7/27/11 11:30 pm - Mohegan Lake, NY
You are doing awesome!! My son's name is Jacob too!
waitinggame
on 7/27/11 11:41 pm - Bowie, MD
Wow!! Your body is really taking on a nice shape!! I had to giggle at your counting in weeks. It reminded me of when the kids were young and and we'd tell their age in weeks. People would always pause for that brief moment when you could tell they were doing the math.

Congrats!! Keep up the great work!! 

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 11:45 pm - Boston, MA
 You look awesome!! Keep it up!
mellasmomma0709
on 7/28/11 12:17 am - IL
You look awesome, girl you need to brag because you are rockin this!!!
Loving this new life, just trying to figure it all out and take it all in day by day!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics