First Restaraunt Outing!!

shannon0731
on 7/31/11 5:49 am - LA
Two actually in the same day!!

First, went to a diner for breakfast. Totally forgot and ordered my coffee!! But, I just took a couple of sips and got the rest to go.  Ordered  two poached eggs and was full from that!

After our movie, stopped at DBF's daughters restaurant since she wanted to make me a virgin Bloody Mary.  they also serve a sweet potato souffle, which I had just a couple of bites since it  had butter in it. the good news is it all sat well with me!
I'm Ready!

littlelamb70
on 7/31/11 6:54 am - NJ
Congrats! That's awesome!

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 6:56 am - FL
The first time I ate out made me feel normal again even if I didn't eat much!  Congrats!
Tim T.
on 7/31/11 7:21 am - Eastham, MA
I think eating out is good therapy, for me anyways. My kids are starting to figure out there will be tons of food left over on my plate to experiment with or take home. The wife and I had a nice lunch in an outdoor cafe' today. I ordered chicken/jerk soup, had a few sips and the wife finished. Then fresh tuna salad w/ wasabi and curry. I ordered w/ no bread and got a half cup down in a half an hour. Its empowering to make good choices and feel confident. My surgery was on July 5th. and I am just starting to get used to where my limit is. I took the leftovers home and when my 14 year old daughter saw it, the fork was in it and now it's gone. Everybody's happy!
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 7:38 am
Congrats!! =)
shannon0731
on 7/31/11 10:04 am - LA
Thanks all!! Brian, you are so right--it does make me feel normal! And Tim--we have the same surgery date!! Yes, I think my boyfriend will be the beneficiary of many leftovers, lol!! He is just excited because he is making the standard New Orleans Monday meal for tomorrow--Red Beans!! Now, I won't eat the rice or the meat yet, but I can taste those beans already!!

Today is my birthday which is why we went out.  I am blowing my candle out in a Sugar Free Caramel mousse cup I found at Walmart!! (candle doesn't really stand up in pudding or jello!! This birthday is extra special for me--I am starting a new healthier life!!

I'm Ready!

Audi5000
on 7/31/11 10:34 am
Congrats and happy birthday!

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash
Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?