I am singing in the key of AWESOME!!!!

NIXMOMMIE
on 8/18/11 1:19 am - NC
I have been fighting the scale for weeks now.  However I decided to weigh early this morning.  Befor even a sip of water but after a nice pee-pee.  Well I am down  lbs.  I am happy about that.  I was hoping to lose 6lbs befor a wedding on the 27th.  Anyhow I then went on to take my shower only to realize my huge extra large beach towel I have been using is way too big.  I mean there is so much towel left over it was hard to tuck in in front.  You know how youtuck it in.  Well, anyway, I am fairly happy with ,my weight loss.  I have a pair of skinny jeans that I actuall ylove and my daughter said they make my but look sexy.  What does she know she is 10.  LOL.  But I am just happy for more energy and increased stamina.  When I was 75lbs heavier I was a laze-mo at work and hated walking downstairs to the ER, now I go down just for social visits a couple times a night.  I was actually out doing cart wheels with my daughter and playing frisbee.  Had a blast.  Well I hope you are all singing in the same key. Huggs.

SweetLilyAnn
on 8/18/11 1:42 am - TX
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

jazzycatz
on 8/18/11 1:44 am - Joppa, MD

Cartwheels? 

LOL.  I couldn't do cartwheels when I was your daughter's age.  Maybe if my mother had been able to come out and try them with me.  That would have been cool.  She will love those memories when she is older.  And you will love them too when she is about 15 and never wants you around.  (sad but true for a few years)

Such a great post, it brightened up my day, thanks! 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 235 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 68 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 68 views