Keeping Yall Up To Date.......

kim_in_alabama
on 8/18/11 1:17 am
I am doing well, I've stalled a few times but nothing to worry about.  I am a slow steady loser which is great.  That gives me time to tone some of this stuff before I drop more weight.  I drink a protein shake every morning on my way to work.  Then eat fruit and and more protein for lunch and I drink a lot of water, lemonade and OH YEAH LIPTON DIET GREEN TEA ( my new best friend). 

I tried eating a lean cuisine meatloaf dinner....NEVER again!!!!!  I didn't dump but foamies and that blah feeling for half the night. ~Kicking self inthe behind for that mistake~

I've been walking the neighborhood since we moved, but it's so darn hot still I sweat like a pig (do pigs really sweat?) 

I don't tire easily and my lower back doesn't hurt and I can walk through the mall and Walmart and not be out of breath.  Yes I am on my way.   And I can't forget the sex drive is through the ROOF....THANK GOODNESS!!!!!  It's bad when DH wants to skip a night. LOL.  Go Kim get your swiver on..... ~doing my dance~

Co-workers are really taking notice and I just smile,  I'm wearing clothes that went out of style and are coming back in style now.  ~LOL~ (flare jeans) Old Navy (wide leg jeans),(bell bottoms) same thing.  
Well I rattled on long enough.  Just wanted to keep you all up to date on my progress.
~Chow~ 

HW:306  SW:291  CW: 265  GW:165      
gabbyabby
on 8/18/11 1:25 am
That is great to hear!!!  Go ahead girl get your swiver on!!!!  LOL

ladybugnessa
on 8/18/11 1:32 am - Owings Mills, MD
congrats.. you had your surgery the same day as I had my plastics...  sounds like you are doing great.
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 312 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 89 views