UTI

kathy L.
on 12/3/11 7:57 am - Fox Lake, IL
I was in the hospital a couple of weeks back for dyhryadtion (5th time)... anyway they found that i had a UTI. i got treated with antibotics and that it went away. but the last few days i have notice that i have a very cloudy urine and it has a very foul odor. Could that be a UTI again. the first time the urnine was dark.  should i be concerned?
k
nduke39
on 12/3/11 10:06 am - FL
It could be it returning or it never went away, it took me 2 rounds of antibiotics to get rid of mine.  Since you are dehydrated you are not urinating as much, when you urinate you remove bacteria from your urethra and since your not going as much it is causing you to get an infection due to the increase in bacteria.  It is imperative that we stay hydrated escpecially us women for this specific reason. 

How far out are you?  I ended up with several bouts of dehydration the first seveal months and still have to be careful when the monthly visitor comes around. 

I have had really good results with having multiple options of things to drink on hand, warmed apple cider, chia tea, Vitamin Water, Crystal Light, Decaf Tea, Decaf Coffee, Slushes made with sugar free syrup, popsicles, and of course water!

kathy L.
on 12/3/11 10:17 am - Fox Lake, IL
I am 7 months post op...
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 190 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 254 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?