My success at 3 months and one week!

Bonnie_wbm
on 1/7/12 1:55 pm - FL
I am so happy to report that I have lost 73 pounds since my surgery! I am very excited with my results so far. I had my blood work done and my outcome was great! My protein is good and my B-12 was bangin! I am happy as you can read and am so proud that I have the energy that I do to the things that were impossible for me before! My family is much happier. My kids and I are moving through life better than ever. Unfortunately, my husband decided to leave me just before Christmas and I thought my life was over. I never realized how miserable he had made my life til he was gone. I cried for only a few short days and then I came to understand how much happier my kids were and my daughter said "Mommy, he is gone and he will never make you cry again!" I decided that I would not allow her feelings to be hurt any longer, so this is a fresh start for me and my children! I refuse to let another man bring me down, it is only up from here! Have a great New Year everybody and Happy losing!

SW 330 GW 135 CW 241    
Jdanae
on 1/7/12 2:00 pm - CA
 Congratulations on your success and positive attitude!!! Lots of luck and continued joy throughout the year!! 
Bonnie_wbm
on 1/7/12 2:09 pm - FL
Thank you!

SW 330 GW 135 CW 241    
Reel
on 1/7/12 5:38 pm
 Bless you! As you feel better and gain more confidence, you will really feel so much better that people that tear down your spirit are now out of your life. DONT LOOK BACK, stay FOCUSED ahead. Your daughter said it best! Let your actions demonstrate for your kids that it is never appropriate to be mistreated in any relationship. Best wishes!

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

takqia1
on 1/7/12 7:32 pm
All I can think of is " from the mouth of babes" they are so brilliant aren't they? Your doing wonderful just keep your chin up and take care of you.
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel.         
Ready2ChangeMe
on 1/7/12 9:22 pm - Canada
 Stay Strong for your children, my marriage ended four years ago... I was on mat leave and never thought I could do it...I was a single mother of a 6year old and a 6mth old and only making 55% of my pay...and 5mths later he moved in with his girlfriend....
You will have some rough days and on those days just hold your children closer, also draw strenght from your friends too... Life gets better with time... there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank god for how my life has turned out! All the best on your weight loss success! 2012 is our year!

Darcy S.
on 1/7/12 9:44 pm - Clinton, CT
You have a great attitude! Congrats on the amazing weight loss!

Decision made weight 265  SW 249 CW 153  9/4/12 next goal 145lbs  OMG                                

Sunbunnyqt
on 1/7/12 11:10 pm - FL
Sending you hugs and strength. I will keep you and your children in my prayers, Bonnie. Best wishes for continued success.
sarah_durso
on 1/7/12 11:13 pm
 Wish I could give you a hug.  I'm so proud of you for having the strength & determination to live a GOOD life. That little girl loves you. Soon you'll be a goal.  You don't have any one holding you back. 
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/12 12:22 am
Good for you!  Congratulations.  I know how you feel.  I remember when my ex husband left me, I thought I can't imagine life without him...................Now I can't imagine life with him!  Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 361 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views