Thank You!!

Kelly L.
on 1/11/12 2:07 pm - San Jacinto, CA
 Ok, I had my surgery October 28th.. I have NOT had an easy time of it unfortunately. I had a heart problem, a wound infection, my drain backed up. I have been back in the hospital for dehydration and then the final insult... 4 count them 4 ULCERS!!
But today I am here to say YIPPEEEEEE!! I feel so much better. In fact today I joined a GYM! Yesterday I made a protein smoothie that didn't make me want to YAK and all in all things are really looking up :) So I figured I would share!
ohhh and one more thing :) I have lost over 50 pounds

HW 274. CW 129

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 2:34 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Now there is a whole PILE of Whoopee!

So glad you're doing so well.

Reel
on 1/11/12 3:37 pm
 I hope that you have nothing but good days ahead!
Celia S.
on 1/11/12 4:02 pm - Grand Junction, CO
I evidentally spend entirely too much time on Facebook, because after reading your post I spent a little too long searching for the "Like" button! :)

Sorry you've had so many complications, but I sure am glad to hear that you're feeling better.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 10:20 pm
On January 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM Pacific Time, MrsDores wrote:
I evidentally spend entirely too much time on Facebook, because after reading your post I spent a little too long searching for the "Like" button! :)

Sorry you've had so many complications, but I sure am glad to hear that you're feeling better.
 HAHAHA I have looked for the "like" button before too. 

Congratulations on the weight loss, thats great. 
timetoloveme62
on 1/11/12 8:19 pm - VA
 So happy that things are turning around for you and you are feeling better.  And the weight loss is GREAT!  
Most Active
Recent Topics