no appetite...never thought i'd say that...

way2kay
on 2/16/12 1:01 am - Crosby, TX
 a'ight...almost 3 months out...i have no appetite at all...yesterday i had a yogurt smoothie & a protein shake...i also ate a fajita (done in a high protien wrap w/ 2% cheese}, but threw it up...i'm going to the gym 5 days a week & i know i need more protien than before, but i really don't want to eat...i'm almost at the point where i revert back to protein shakes only...i need some ideas for lighter options that are high in protein!!!
Kay

Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another "What! You too?  I thought I was the only one!!"           - C.S. Lewis    
thepromises
on 2/16/12 1:33 am
RNY on 01/03/12 with
 I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I find it really really hard to even WANT to eat. Crazy for me to say... knowing my history. knowing all of our histories. It's just hard to want to eat. Lately i've been taking to bringing some cold chicken in to work with me, and having a bite or 2 here and there. not really grazing, but just trying to force the protein in.  If anyone else has any ideas, please share. 
bowknot
on 2/16/12 2:29 am

I'm 17 months out and still have days like this.  I'm not interested in food, but my protein drinks are working for me.  I also have days were I want to eat everything insight. 

My protein drinks are a staple.  I also add protein bars, but they are so heavy, they take me a while to eat.

Kay

wvugal89
on 2/16/12 3:35 am - MD
I am 8 weeks out and am having a hate relationship with food. I just do not like the way I feel when I eat. So, I am having at least one Isopure zero carb a day. It is 40 grams of protein and that way I can try different foods and see what happens. I too am going to the gym 4 times a week and want to build lean muscle not skinny flabby arms and legs!

Teri-Lynn
POI

hedrider
on 2/17/12 7:45 am - Midlothian, TX
 I'm almost 2 years out and I still have no hunger.  My head tells me I'm hungry, but I still have to eat by the clock.  If I'm preoccupied and lose track of time I can go all day without food and not even realize it.  Weekends are my worst for this.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 312 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 87 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 87 views