It's Official... He Left....

Calliou
on 6/9/12 12:48 am
RNY on 03/27/12
And I'm ok with it. There are a lot more life changes than simply weight loss when you have this type of surgery.

He always said he was a "very jealous man", but I noticed as the weight started coming off, and I started feeling good about myself, and started dressing to show it, he became a bit more intense with the questions, and I noticed he started showing up where I was at (Im a hospice nurse and travel in a 60 mile radius to see patients), and started becoming very nosy into my business (such as checking my cell phone and looking at my FB page)....

Until this past Thursday, I got home from work at 5:30p to a partially empty house and a cleaned out bank account...

He text'd me (not man enough to answer his phone) and said I was cheating because I had talked to my ex husband about our daughter who was acting up. So instantly, I was sleeping with him, you see....

He said that the $700 (which was already paid out to bills, by the way) was his paycheck. He made $10/hr landscaping and had worked ONE DAY the week before... so where did he get that $74 deposit equaled a $700 withdrawal is beyond me...

But oh well... it's over and done... I won't get my money back, but I talked to the bank and it's all good, they helped me out... But at least I can say...

I'M FREE!!!!

kkjordan78
on 6/9/12 12:53 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 03/26/12
Wow. That is crazy! But I am definitely happy for you. Good riddance!
Lisa        
JUSTJUNQUIES
on 6/9/12 1:18 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12
sounds like what happened to my daughter, her husband went to her sisters house at midnight (with the kids in tow) when all the girls were have a girls night and sleep over and just said um,,,um.. can your son come spend the night??? uh huh suuure.
He also took everything out of the account and closed it even though it was a joint account.
He got to the point where he would only "let" her buy things at the grocery store that HE deemed necessary , and women's monthly supplies were not one of them , I told her to use his white socks, all of this of course she played a part in all of this nonsense.
I am happy for you that you can support yourself ( my daughter was a stay at home mom) and it sounds like you were supporting his ass.
Get a good CDA certified document assistant, very helpful and much cheaper than a lawyer!! x-son in law spent 27 k to NOT even finish the divorce , daughter spent 500 $ , he finally gave in because his attorney fired him and closed everything with the CDA for 300$
700 $ is a small price to pay for freedom!!!!!!
AMAZING what fat women will put up with and how insecure men go wacko when they FEEL they loose control

Best wishes

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

Dee.spunk
on 6/9/12 1:21 am - Sacramento, CA
Sorry to hear that happened, but sounds like you know that you're better off without him.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 6/9/12 1:24 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 Big changes! I'm glad you are focusing on being free and maintaining your self-respect. Getting ripped off hurts, but money is usually replaceable. And so is he.
You are woman, hear you roar!
rockym
on 6/9/12 1:48 am, edited 6/9/12 2:10 am
I read your blog and found your words below; words very inspirational to me, and I hope you too!. I believe being away from somebody stalking you at work and working little to support the family is a very good thing. Also, God bless you for the wok you do for hospice.

Now its my turn. I'm taking me back. This is my chance. And this is where it begins.

poet_kelly
on 6/9/12 2:03 am - OH
I'm sorry you're going through the difficult issues with the money and everything.

I kind of hesitate to say this because of course I don't know much at all about the situation, but it sounds like you may be better off without him.  As you said, you're free.  You're starting to feel good about yourself but it's hard to feel good about yourself when you live with someone that's overly  jealous and controlling.  That's sort of a form of emotional abuse.

Ending any relationship, even a bad one, is tough.  I hope the future holds good things for you.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

DangerGirl
on 6/9/12 2:06 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/17/12
 It just shows that the addage I've read before is really true ... "WLS can make a good relationship better or a bad relationship worse."

Better to hear that it only cost you $700.00 rather than years waisted not being the person you want to be.

Best of Luck!

lesserman
on 6/9/12 7:46 am - Chicago, IL
Sounds like you lost X number of pounds of ex-husband along with whatever body weight you're losing...kudos to you...however, when he calls you to tell you that he's changed, please don't believe him...
Weight at Heaviest: 320 lbs. 
Weight at Surgery:
283.6 lbs.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion...

goldenhooks ,CA
on 6/9/12 10:45 am
21 years it took me to eat my way to 224lbs after i had a child and i was  jilted. i realized my self esteemed had been compromised i by choice  and cir****tance stayed away from any relationship. i suffered and was lonely. i was afraid to get into a relationship because i knew that i could be a mark for a man that would prefer me as overweight. and always in my heart i wanted to be me again. not overweight. i salute to you , your attitude , your appear to be strong and ready to take on the rest of your life, do look back you had your man, and possible some happiness and good memories. this man did not see you.. instead he only saw he was not going to control you. thankt goodness he only took 700.00 he gave you freedom. to be you , to let the man that will see you. come into your life. good luck and God bless.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 235 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 70 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 70 views