Linda's diet Delights anyone order??

aanmarie
on 7/23/12 1:49 am - NY
Hello I found this site that sells lowfat low carb stuff.I ordered some muffins,bread,bagels and hamburger rolls.Has anyone ordered form them before?The products seem to have good reviews.I'm trying to add new foods to my diet since Im sick of the same old things, and what Ive been doing just isnt helping me lose.I have an appointment with my nut tommorow but just wondering on these products.Any input
momjan
on 7/23/12 2:18 am - Canada
IMHO, I would stay away from the bread type products as much as possible; if you need them, use them as an occasional treat.  Your new stomach is small; why would you want to fill it up with non-protein items?

There are people that can eat this stuff, but *most* people find that once starting on the processed flours, rice, crackers, breads, etc., they have weight gains.........your choice!
aanmarie
on 7/23/12 2:27 am - NY
I really dnt eat alot of bread normally but Im so bored with what Im eating.I thought the ingredients were good on these.I guess I will just limit them.They do have 7-10 grams of protein per serving so I thought I was doing a good thing.Guess nut huh :****rtaintly want to lose not gain.Thanks I greatly apreciate your opinion.
jessann5
on 7/23/12 3:35 am - Kansas City, KS
Some of my favorite things are from www.josephsbakery.com they have som great low carb low cal whole grain stuff. My fav is the Lavash, and the pitas. I make pizzas, and even cut the Lavash up and make crackers out of them. I have Gotta have a little bread!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 311 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 85 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 5 replies · 85 views