10 months out...1 month stall

allicole1235
on 10/19/12 12:55 am, edited 10/19/12 1:00 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hello everyone, I havent posted in awhile. I am 10 months out and have been stuck at 260 for the past month. This is my first stall and im not sure how to kick it...any advice? thank you

manda2108
on 10/19/12 3:14 am
 I'll be 10 months out in a week and a half and in the last 30 days I've only lost 2lbs..stalls are normal and the best advice I could give you is to stick with your plan. I would also say stay off of the scale for a few weeks..but I know I cant do that..best of luck to you if you can!! 

Niteblaster
on 10/19/12 3:19 am - NY
RNY on 01/18/12
It will move again soon I'm sure. This is in no way advice for anyone to try just my experience and I'm sure it isn't the best way but on my days off I am usually so busy with projects that I can't do during the week while working I miss breakfast and lunch constantly on the go and will drop 1-2 pounds that evening before I realize what time it is.

G. Vasquez
on 10/19/12 3:54 am - CA
im also 10 months post..ive been at a stall with 2lb gain or 2lbs dwn for about 6-7wks now ,,yes i know its frustrating but im thinking my body n skin need a rest,,lets just stick to da plan n will get to where we need to be soon enough,,i need another 60lbs to go be at goal,,im happy with my weight loss,,im learning to just take what im given and im not gonna gove up,,im sure the scale will move soon enough,,i hope lol,,,but our bodys need to rest from all the weightloss,,,,im uping my protein shakes to 50grms a day and getting the other 50hrms from food,,,hope that helps,,cuz im really tired of the shakes and im still at 1000-1220 calories a day and a day when i really aint hungry its only about 600-800 a day n i know thats not enough for weight loss,,like they say more is better,,,Good Luck

Most Active
Recent Topics