Help quick question while at Disney

Sheila W.
on 11/20/12 10:52 am
I'm 32 days post op and this is my first big outing and I think I Over did it with space mountain I brought snacks got my protein and water in but after I got off space mountain I started feeling really bad. At 32 days am I healed completely inside? I'm not having pain just feel really icky. If I had done something internally how would I know, would there be pain? Anyone do anything this. I feel so stupid... Thx

Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself. HW 350 SW 324  SD10/19/12

Joanna C.
on 11/20/12 11:06 am
I don't have an answer for you, but I hope you feel better soon so that you can enjoy your trip! Good luck!

BezoarGirl
on 11/20/12 11:06 am - WA

Don't feel stupid you didn't know.  I would call your dr. and see what they say.

RNY 8/29/12       5' 9" tall

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/12 4:28 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

I don't want to scare you but I was told it takes 6 - 8 weeks to heal inside. Six weeks alone for your body to dissolve the stitches. Don't be afraid to call the doctor. It would be wise. In the meantime, really take it easy.

JJ_
on 11/20/12 8:23 pm

I guess you read that sign that is posted before you went on Space Mountain?

Keep drinking.  It would have been hot and all that walking would have required MORE fluids than normal.

Judy

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?